- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: There is no hope.
- Genres: Action, Horror
- Release Date: 2013-06-06
- Runtime: 91.0 min
- Budget: $1.0 million
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Not Available
Cast & Crew
Christian Boeving, Mike Mitchell, Tara Cardinal, Ivy Corbin, Carl Wharton, Jon Campling, Daniel Vivian, Gerry Shanahan, Nathalia Henao, David White, Uwe Boll
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Zombie Massacre”
Zombie Massacre is a horror film released in 2013 that follows a group of survivors in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. The film opens with a group of survivors, led by John (Michael Segal), who are trying to make their way to safety. Along the way, they encounter hordes of the undead, as well as a mysterious group of survivors who are trying to stay alive in the midst of the chaos.
John and his group soon discover that the mysterious group is a military unit that has been sent to investigate the cause of the zombie outbreak. The unit is led by Colonel Anderson (David Warbeck), who believes that the outbreak was caused by a virus that was released from a secret laboratory. As the group makes their way to the lab, they are attacked by hordes of zombies and must fight for their lives.
Meanwhile, the survivors must also contend with a group of mercenaries led by the ruthless Captain Morgan (Eduardo Fajardo). Morgan and his men are determined to get their hands on the virus and will stop at nothing to achieve their goal.
John and his group eventually make it to the lab, only to find that the virus has already been released. With the help of Anderson and his unit, the survivors must now find a way to stop the virus before it spreads any further. The group soon discovers that the only way to stop the virus is to destroy the lab, but this will mean sacrificing their own lives in the process.
Where to Watch “Zombie Massacre”
If you are wondering where to watch “Zombie Massacre”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Zombie Massacre” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Zombie Massacre” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Zombie Massacre