- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Every “Revolution” Needs A Leader.
- Genres: Comedy, Romance
- Release Date: 2009-09-11
- Runtime: 87.0 min
- Budget: $18.0 million
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Dimension Films
Cast & Crew
Michael Cera, Portia Doubleday, Jean Smart, M. Emmet Walsh, Steve Buscemi, Adhir Kalyan, Fred Willard, Ray Liotta, Zach Galifianakis, Erik Knudsen, Ari Graynor, Justin Long, Rooney Mara, Jade Fusco, Lise Lacasse, Mary Kay Place, Jonathan B. Wright, Michael Collins, Gregory F. Anderson, Connell Brown, Randy Godwin, Tony Fanning, Francine Roussel, Chuy Chávez, Miguel Arteta, Bruce Lawson, Sudhi Rajagopal, Roz Music, Christa B. Allen, Trevor Duke, Moretz, JoAnn Fregalette Jansen
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Youth in Revolt”
Youth in Revolt is a 2009 comedy-drama film directed by Miguel Arteta and starring Michael Cera as Nick Twisp, a rebellious teenager who is in love with Sheeni Saunders (Portia Doubleday).
The story follows Nick’s attempts to win Sheeni’s heart by transforming himself from a geeky, awkward teen into a rebellious bad boy. In order to do this, Nick creates an alter-ego named François Dillinger, who is the polar opposite of Nick. With François, Nick begins to take risks and live life to the fullest, but this newfound freedom also leads to a series of misadventures and comedic situations.
The film follows Nick as he embarks on a road trip with Sheeni and her family, while François is always there to push Nick out of his comfort zone. Along the way, Nick and François find themselves in a series of crazy situations, including a police chase, a car accident, and a run-in with a cult leader.
Nick eventually realizes that François is a part of him, and he must learn to balance his two sides if he wants to achieve his goal of winning Sheeni’s heart. In the end, Nick learns to appreciate his own unique personality and find a way to make it work for him.
Where to Watch “Youth in Revolt”
If you are wondering where to watch “Youth in Revolt”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Youth in Revolt” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Youth in Revolt” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Youth in Revolt