- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: In love. In deep. In trouble.
- Genres: Comedy, Romance
- Release Date: 2002-11-02
- Runtime: 95.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: New Legend Media, ApolloMedia, Artists Production Group (APG)
Cast & Crew
Milla Jovovich, David Krumholtz, William Baldwin, Denise Richards, Jessica Cauffiel, Dan Montgomery Jr.-Landy Cannon, Katia Corriveau, Christopher Crumb, Stephen Bogaert, Stephanie Belding, Darren Frost, Catherine Fitch, Quancetia Hamilton, Kim Bourne, Dan Willmott, Michelle Nolden, Fiona Highet, Michael A. Nickles, Nadia Dajani, Vince Corazza, Deborah Odell, Marqus Bobesich, Maureen Kirkpatrick
Synopsis – What to Expect from “You Stupid Man”
You Stupid Man is a romantic comedy directed by David Hillenbrand and Scott Hillenbrand and released in 2002. The film follows the story of two people, Adam (David Spade) and Natalie (Mandy Moore), who are both looking for love in all the wrong places.
Adam is a professional photographer who is stuck in a rut. He has a long history of failed relationships and is struggling to find someone who will make him happy. He meets Natalie who is a successful businesswoman and the two immediately hit it off.
The two begin a relationship, but soon find themselves struggling to make it work. Adam is too focused on his career and Natalie is too focused on her business. As they attempt to make their relationship work, they must learn to compromise and find a balance between their careers and their relationship.
The film follows the couple as they try to work out their differences and find true love. Along the way, they must deal with their own insecurities and the judgment of others. They must also learn to trust each other and be honest with their feelings in order to make their relationship work.
The film is a funny and heartfelt look at the struggles of modern relationships and the importance of communication and compromise. It is a story of love, heartbreak, and ultimately, redemption.
Where to Watch “You Stupid Man”
If you are wondering where to watch “You Stupid Man”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “You Stupid Man” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “You Stupid Man” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to You Stupid Man