- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: It was as if the YELLOW SKY had sought them out… where fate had forgotten them and life had left them behind!
- Genres: Crime, Western
- Release Date: 1948-12-24
- Runtime: 98.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: 20th Century Fox
Cast & Crew
Gregory Peck, Anne Baxter, Richard Widmark, Robert Arthur, John Russell, Harry Morgan, James Barton, Charles Kemper, Victor Kilian, Norman Leavitt, Hank Worden, William Gould, Robert Adler, Eula Guy, Chief Yowlachie, Paul Hurst, Harry Carter, Jay Silverheels, Ray Beltram, Norm Taylor, José Sáenz
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Yellow Sky”
Yellow Sky is a classic western film released in 1948, starring Gregory Peck and Anne Baxter. It tells the story of a group of bank robbers, led by James “Stretch” Dawson (Gregory Peck), who take refuge in a ghost town called Yellow Sky after their escape from the law.
The group of outlaws soon discover that the town is inhabited by a small group of people, led by Mike (Richard Widmark). Mike and his people are living a peaceful, self-sufficient life, and are wary of the newcomers. Mike and Stretch eventually come to an understanding, and Mike agrees to let them stay in exchange for their help in rebuilding the town.
Meanwhile, Stretch’s old flame, Angie (Anne Baxter), has tracked him down. She is accompanied by her father, Jacob (Charles Winninger). Jacob is a gambler and con man, and he immediately sets his sights on Mike’s people, hoping to take advantage of their naivety.
Stretch and Angie are reunited, but their reunion is short-lived as the law is closing in on the outlaws. Mike and his people come to the rescue, and the group is able to make a daring escape. However, Mike and his people are left behind, and Stretch and Angie are forced to go their separate ways.
In the end, Mike and his people are able to survive and rebuild Yellow Sky. Stretch and Angie are never seen again, but it is assumed
Where to Watch “Yellow Sky”
If you are wondering where to watch “Yellow Sky”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Yellow Sky” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Yellow Sky” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Yellow Sky