- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: It’s the Biggest One Yet!
- Genres: Action, Drama
- Release Date: 1986-08-27
- Runtime: 115.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Not Available
Cast & Crew
Hulk Hogan, Paul Orndorff, Harley Race, Pedro Morales, John Wisniski Jr.-Ed Leslie, Jacques Rougeau, Raymond Rougeau, Ray Fernandez, Billy Haynes, Rick Blood Sr.-Aurelian Smith Jr.-Chris Pallies, John Minton, Bill Eadie, Bob Windham, André Roussimoff, Louis Albano, Dick Slater, Michael Sharpe, Sylvester Ritter, Keith Franke, Ted Arcidi, Tony Garea, Tonga Fifita, Don Muraco, Jim Brunzell, Brian Blair, Dory Funk Jr.-Ferrin Barr Jr.-Ray Heenan, Jimmy Hart, Harry Fujiwara
Synopsis – What to Expect from “WWE The Big Event”
WWE The Big Event is a professional wrestling event produced by the World Wrestling Federation (WWF) and held on August 27, 1986, at Exhibition Stadium in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The event was headlined by a tag team match between Hulk Hogan and Paul Orndorff against King Kong Bundy and Big John Studd. The match was billed as a “Battle of the Titans” and was refereed by Muhammad Ali.
The Big Event also featured a 20-man battle royal, won by André the Giant. Other matches included Ricky Steamboat vs. Randy Savage for the Intercontinental Championship, The British Bulldogs vs. The Dream Team for the WWF Tag Team Championship, and Roddy Piper vs. Adrian Adonis in a hair vs. hair match.
The event also featured a special musical performance by Cyndi Lauper.
The Big Event was a major success for the WWF and was the first professional wrestling event to be broadcast on pay-per-view. It was also the first event to feature a 20-man battle royal and was the first time a women’s match (Lelani Kai vs. Judy Martin) was held on a WWF pay-per-view.
The event was widely praised and was seen as a major turning point for the WWF, as it helped to establish the company as a major player in the world of professional wrestling.
Where to Watch “WWE The Big Event”
If you are wondering where to watch “WWE The Big Event”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “WWE The Big Event” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “WWE The Big Event” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to WWE The Big Event