- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Action, Crime, Drama, Thriller
- Release Date: 2009-11-16
- Runtime: 91.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: North by Northwest Entertainment, Martini Films, Paramount Famous Productions, Pure Pictures Entertainment
Cast & Crew
Cuba Gooding Jr.-Harvey Keitel, Alex Meneses, Miguel Ferrer, Louis Mandylor, Genevieve Alexandra, Leonor Varela, Michael Sean Tighe, Noel Gugliemi, Johnny Messner, Richard Lee Warren, Mike Starr, John Cenatiempo, Paul Sampson, Cole S. McKay, Carl Ciarfalio, Todd Holland, Reed McColm, M. Scott Sue, Walter Poole, Eddie Nickerson, Gary Williams, Jason McKee, John Casino, Mark Riccardi, Deron Schroeder, Morcedes Brown, Khalil Williams, Adnan Barleci
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Wrong Turn at Tahoe”
Wrong Turn at Tahoe is a 2009 crime/action film starring Cuba Gooding Jr., Harvey Keitel, and Miguel Ferrer.
The movie begins with a scene of a casino in a small town in Nevada. Inside the casino, a man named Mike (Cuba Gooding Jr.) is playing a game of poker. He is having a good night, but suddenly he is robbed by a group of thugs. Mike is forced to give up all of his money, and he is left with nothing.
The next day, Mike is approached by a shady character named Vincent (Harvey Keitel). Vincent offers Mike a job as a driver for a delivery of drugs. Mike reluctantly accepts, and soon finds himself in the middle of a dangerous situation.
Meanwhile, a local cop named Jake (Miguel Ferrer) is investigating a series of drug-related murders in the area. He suspects that the drug dealers are connected to the casino, and he is determined to bring them to justice.
As Mike drives the drugs across the Nevada desert, he is pursued by a gang of thugs. He is eventually forced to take a wrong turn at Tahoe, and he finds himself in a small town in the middle of nowhere.
In the town, Mike meets a mysterious woman named Maria (Josie Davis). She warns him that the thugs are looking for him, and she helps him hide. However, the thugs eventually find
Where to Watch “Wrong Turn at Tahoe”
If you are wondering where to watch “Wrong Turn at Tahoe”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Wrong Turn at Tahoe” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Wrong Turn at Tahoe” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Wrong Turn at Tahoe