- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Comedy, Crime, Mystery
- Release Date: 2013-12-18
- Runtime: 83.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Timwe, Realitism Films, CTB Film Company, Rubber Films
Cast & Crew
Mark Burnham, Steve Little, Eric Judor, Marilyn Manson, Arden Myrin, Eric Wareheim, Grace Zabriskie, Eric Roberts, Izzy Palmieri, Ray Wise, Jennifer Blanc, Daniel Quinn, Hillary Tuck, Don Stark, Tim Trobec, Joel Bryant, Roxane Mesquida, Kurt Fuller, Mary Loveless, Flying Lotus, Steve Howey, Agnes Bruckner, Brandon Beemer, Jon Lajoie, Bob McCracken, Jack Plotnick, Ping Wu, Brennan Feonix, Norton Leufven, Alyssa Preston, Mona Walravens, Pete Cross, Sebastian Feldman, Annmarie Lynn Gracey, Nicky Hawthorne, Jen Nikolaisen
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Wrong Cops”
Wrong Cops is a 2013 comedy-crime film directed by Quentin Dupieux. The movie follows the story of a group of corrupt cops living in a Los Angeles suburb. These cops are led by Duke, a veteran police officer who is determined to make the most of his life outside the law. Along with his fellow officers, Duke is involved in a variety of criminal activities, from drug dealing to extortion and bribery.
The movie begins with Duke and his fellow officers conducting a drug bust, which quickly goes wrong. After the bust, Duke decides to take advantage of the situation and starts to run his own criminal enterprise. He recruits a variety of criminals to join his team, including a hacker, a car thief, and a weapons dealer.
Meanwhile, a new police chief is appointed to the precinct, and he is determined to clean up the corruption. He begins to investigate Duke and his criminal activities, and it isn’t long before he discovers the truth. Duke and his crew are arrested and put on trial.
At the trial, Duke and his crew are defended by a young lawyer, who is determined to prove their innocence. She uncovers evidence that Duke and his crew are actually trying to do good and that the police chief was the one who was corrupt. In the end, Duke and his crew are found not guilty and the police chief is arrested.
The movie ends with Duke and his crew celebrating their victory, and looking forward to a
Where to Watch “Wrong Cops”
If you are wondering where to watch “Wrong Cops”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Wrong Cops” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Wrong Cops” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Wrong Cops