- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Sex, drugs, murder. Welcome to L.A.
- Genres: Crime
- Release Date: 2003-10-23
- Runtime: 104.0 min
- Budget: $5.0 million
- Revenue: $2.5 million
- Production Companies: Lions Gate Films
Cast & Crew
Val Kilmer, Dylan McDermott, Kate Bosworth, Josh Lucas, Lisa Kudrow, Eric Bogosian, Christina Applegate, Carrie Fisher, Tim Blake Nelson, Janeane Garofalo, Natasha Gregson Wagner, Ted Levine, Russell Sams, M.C. Gainey, Scoot McNairy, Joleigh Fioravanti, Kim Marriner, Louis Lombardi, Paris Hilton, Franky G, David Solomini, Stephanie Roth Haberle, Michelle Borth
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Wonderland”
Wonderland is a 2003 crime drama film directed by James Cox and starring Val Kilmer, Kate Bosworth, Dylan McDermott, and Josh Lucas.
The film follows the story of John Holmes (Val Kilmer), a porn star who finds himself in the middle of a murder investigation involving four people who are found brutally murdered in a Los Angeles apartment. The police, led by Detective Sam Nico (Dylan McDermott), soon discover that Holmes is connected to the case and he soon finds himself in the middle of a media frenzy.
Holmes is interrogated by Nico and his partner, Detective Larry Phalen (Josh Lucas). During the questioning, Holmes reveals that he was involved in a drug deal with a local drug dealer, Eddie Nash (Eric Bogosian). Nash is the prime suspect in the murders, but Holmes insists he is innocent.
Meanwhile, Holmes’ wife, Sharon (Kate Bosworth), is struggling to cope with the situation. She is determined to prove her husband’s innocence and begins to investigate the case herself. She soon discovers that Nash is connected to a powerful drug lord, David Lind (Timothy Olyphant).
Nico and Phalen eventually come to the conclusion that Nash is responsible for the murders and arrest him. However, Holmes is still haunted by the case and decides to take matters into his own hands. He confronts Nash and demands answers, but Nash refuses to cooperate.
The film culminates with a
Where to Watch “Wonderland”
If you are wondering where to watch “Wonderland”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Wonderland” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Wonderland” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Wonderland