- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Sometimes you go looking for something you want. . . and find what you need.
- Genres: Comedy, Drama
- Release Date: 2006-02-07
- Runtime: 98.0 min
- Budget: $3.5 million
- Revenue: $0.1 million
- Production Companies: Yari Film Group, Stratus Film Co.
Cast & Crew
Zooey Deschanel, Will Ferrell, Ed Harris, Amy Madigan, Amelia Warner, John Bedford Lloyd, Deirdre O’Connell, Mandy Siegfried, Dallas Roberts, Ivan Martin, Mary Jo Deschanel, Sam Bottoms, Anthony Rapp, Rachel Dratch, Michael Chernus
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Winter Passing”
Winter Passing is a 2006 romantic comedy-drama film directed by Adam Rapp and starring Zooey Deschanel, Will Ferrell, Ed Harris, and Amanda Peet.
The story follows Reese Holden (Deschanel), a young, struggling actress who is trying to make it in New York City. After receiving a letter from her estranged father’s literary agent, Reese discovers that her father, a famous novelist, has left a large sum of money to her in his will. However, the money is only available if she can find the unpublished manuscript her father had been working on before his death.
Reese decides to travel back to Michigan where her father’s old house is located. There, she meets her father’s old friends, including Don, a washed-up rock star, and Corbit, a reclusive neighbor. As Reese starts to search for the manuscript, she begins to understand her father and his life better.
Reese’s search for the manuscript leads her to discover a secret about her father’s past. Meanwhile, she also begins to develop a relationship with Corbit, who helps her in her search. As their relationship grows, Reese learns to open up to Corbit and to accept her father’s death.
In the end, Reese finds the manuscript and is able to collect her inheritance. She also discovers that her father had been writing the story of her own life. With the help of Corbit, Reese is able to accept
Where to Watch “Winter Passing”
If you are wondering where to watch “Winter Passing”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Winter Passing” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Winter Passing” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Winter Passing