- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Existing Soon.
- Genres: Adventure, Horror, Mystery, Thriller
- Release Date: 2013-05-02
- Runtime: 80.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Jerkschool Productions
Cast & Crew
Alexie Gilmore, Bryce Johnson, Peter Jason, Timmy Red, Bucky Sinister, Laura Montagna
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Willow Creek”
Willow Creek is a horror movie released in 2013, written and directed by Bobcat Goldthwait. It follows the story of Jim and Kelly, a couple who go on a road trip to the remote town of Willow Creek, California, to explore the legend of the Bigfoot.
Jim and Kelly are an adventurous couple who decide to take a break from their normal lives and go on a road trip to the remote town of Willow Creek, California. They are hoping to explore the legend of the Bigfoot and find some evidence of its existence.
Once they arrive in Willow Creek, they meet some locals who tell them stories about the Bigfoot and how it is said to haunt the area. They also meet a local hunter who claims to have seen the creature.
Jim and Kelly decide to explore the area and go on a camping trip in the woods. They soon find themselves in the middle of a terrifying ordeal as they are stalked by the mysterious creature.
The couple soon discovers that the legend of the Bigfoot is real and that it is much more dangerous than they could have ever imagined. They must find a way to survive the night and escape the creature’s clutches.
Willow Creek is a thrilling horror movie that will keep you on the edge of your seat. It is a gripping story about a couple’s journey into the unknown and their struggle to survive the terrifying creature that stalks them.
Where to Watch “Willow Creek”
If you are wondering where to watch “Willow Creek”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Willow Creek” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Willow Creek” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Willow Creek