- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: The Name Is Legendary. The Man Is Real.
- Genres: Western
- Release Date: 1995-12-01
- Runtime: 98.0 min
- Budget: $30.0 million
- Revenue: $2.2 million
- Production Companies: United Artists
Cast & Crew
Jeff Bridges, Ellen Barkin, John Hurt, Diane Lane, Keith Carradine, David Arquette, Christina Applegate, Bruce Dern, James Gammon, Marjoe Gortner, James Remar, Karen Huie, Peter Jason, Steve Reevis, Robert Knott, Pato Hoffmann, Patrick Gorman, Lee de Broux, Stoney Jackson, Robert Peters, Steven Chambers, Jimmy Medearis, Jason Ronard, Dennis Hayden, Teresa Gilmore, Janel Moloney, Linda Harrison, Tricia Munford, Patricia M. Peters
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Wild Bill”
Wild Bill is an American western film released in 1995, directed by Walter Hill and starring Jeff Bridges, Ellen Barkin, John Hurt, Diane Lane, and David Arquette.
The film follows the story of William “Wild Bill” Hickok (Jeff Bridges), a legendary gunslinger in the American West. After a long time away from his home town of Deadwood, South Dakota, Wild Bill returns to find it a much different place than it was when he left. The town is now under the control of a ruthless businessman, Cy Tolliver (John Hurt), who has a monopoly on the town’s gambling and prostitution.
Wild Bill soon finds himself at odds with Tolliver and his henchmen, led by a vicious young gunfighter named Jack McCall (David Arquette). With the help of Calamity Jane (Ellen Barkin) and other allies, Wild Bill is determined to take back Deadwood from Tolliver and his henchmen.
The film follows Wild Bill as he faces off against Tolliver and his henchmen. Along the way, he encounters a number of colorful characters, including a mysterious loner (Diane Lane) who may or may not be an old flame of Wild Bill’s. As Wild Bill struggles to reclaim Deadwood, he also faces his own inner demons as he confronts his past and the mistakes he has made.
In the end, Wild Bill must face off against Jack McCall
Where to Watch “Wild Bill”
If you are wondering where to watch “Wild Bill”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Wild Bill” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Wild Bill” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Wild Bill