- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Mean Streets was just around the corner.
- Genres: Drama, Romance
- Release Date: 1967-11-15
- Runtime: 90.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Trimod Films
Cast & Crew
Zina Bethune, Harvey Keitel, Anne Collette, Lennard Kuras, Michael Scala, Harry Northup, Tsuai Yu, Lan, Saskia Holleman, Bill Minkin, Philip Carlson, Wendy Russell, Robert Uricola, Susan Wood, Marissa Mathes, Catherine Scorsese, Victor Magnotta, Paul DeBonde, Martin Scorsese
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Who’s That Knocking at My Door”
Who’s That Knocking at My Door is a 1967 American drama film directed by Martin Scorsese and starring Harvey Keitel and Zina Bethune.
The film follows J.R., a young Italian-American man living in New York City, as he struggles to come to terms with his Catholic upbringing, his relationships with women, and his own personal identity. J.R. is a typical young man of his time, enjoying the nightlife of the city, dating multiple women, and hanging out with his friends.
One day, J.R. meets a young woman named Alice at a party and the two quickly become romantically involved. J.R. is smitten with Alice, but as their relationship develops, he discovers that she is an unwed mother. This revelation causes J.R. to re-examine his own beliefs and values, and he is forced to confront his Catholic upbringing and the expectations of his family.
J.R. eventually decides to break off the relationship with Alice, feeling that it is not right or moral for him to be involved with an unwed mother. Alice, however, is determined to win J.R. back and she follows him around the city, knocking on his door at all hours of the night.
J.R. is torn between his feelings for Alice and his Catholic upbringing, and is forced to make a decision between the two. In the end, J.R
Where to Watch “Who’s That Knocking at My Door”
If you are wondering where to watch “Who’s That Knocking at My Door”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Who’s That Knocking at My Door” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Who’s That Knocking at My Door” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Who’s That Knocking at My Door