- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Before there was Charlie Brown, there was Schulz.
- Genres: Documentary, Animation
- Release Date: 2021-06-25
- Runtime: 61.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Imagine Documentaries, WildBrain Studios
Cast & Crew
Lupita Nyong’o, Tyler James Nathan, Terry McGurrin, Isabella Leo, Holly Gorski, Hattie Kragten, Isis Moore, Wyatt White, Christian Dal Dosso, Jacob Soley, Matthew Mucci, Natasha Nathan, Charlie Boyle, Kevin Smith, Ira Glass, Paul Feig, Charles M. Schulz, Keith L. Williams, Drew Barrymore, Miya Cech, Paige Braddock, Jean Schulz, Jennifer Finney Boylan, Billie Jean King, Al Roker, Robb Armstrong, Chip Kidd, Karen Johnson, Noah Schnapp, Lynn Johnston
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Who Are You, Charlie Brown?”
Who Are You, Charlie Brown? is an animated feature film based on the classic comic strip Peanuts by Charles M. Schulz. It follows the adventures of Charlie Brown, a lovable loser, and his friends as they navigate their way through the ups and downs of childhood.
The movie starts off with Charlie Brown and his friends, including the ever-optimistic Snoopy, getting ready for a new school year. As the year progresses, Charlie Brown struggles to fit in with his peers, while also dealing with his own insecurities. He is constantly trying to prove himself, but never quite succeeding.
Meanwhile, Charlie Brown’s friends are all dealing with their own issues. Peppermint Patty is struggling with her grades, while Linus is trying to make sense of his feelings for a new girl in school. Lucy is trying to find her place in the world, and Snoopy is trying to make a name for himself as a writer.
As the year progresses, Charlie Brown begins to question his identity and his place in the world. He starts to realize that he is more than just the “lovable loser” everyone sees him as, and that he has the potential to be something more.
The movie culminates in a school play, where Charlie Brown finally finds the courage to stand up and be himself. He discovers that he has the strength to overcome his insecurities and find his true identity.
In the end
Where to Watch “Who Are You, Charlie Brown?”
If you are wondering where to watch “Who Are You, Charlie Brown?”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Who Are You, Charlie Brown?” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Who Are You, Charlie Brown?” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Who Are You, Charlie Brown?