- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: From the headlines to the front lines.
- Genres: Comedy, Drama, War
- Release Date: 2016-03-04
- Runtime: 112.0 min
- Budget: $35.0 million
- Revenue: $23.1 million
- Production Companies: Paramount, Broadway Video, Little Stranger
Cast & Crew
Tina Fey, Margot Robbie, Billy Bob Thornton, Martin Freeman, Josh Charles, Alfred Molina, Christopher Abbott, Nicholas Braun, Sheila Vand, Evan Jonigkeit, Ava Del Cielo, Lauren Myers, Monique Candelaria, Dylan Kenin, Stephen Peacocke, Scott Takeda, Sterling K. Brown, Soledad O’Brien, Stafford Douglas, Zarif Kabier, Monica Sanchez
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Whiskey Tango Foxtrot”
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is a 2016 American biographical war comedy-drama film directed by Glenn Ficarra and John Requa and written by Robert Carlock, based on the memoir The Taliban Shuffle by Kim Barker.
The film follows journalist Kim Barker (Tina Fey) as she is sent to Afghanistan in 2003 to cover the war in the Middle East. Initially she is overwhelmed by the culture shock and finds it difficult to adjust to her new environment. However, she soon finds her footing and develops a unique bond with the locals. She also befriends two fellow journalists, Tanya Vanderpoel (Margot Robbie) and Fahim Ahmadzai (Christopher Abbott).
Kim soon finds herself in the middle of a chaotic and dangerous war zone, and she must use her wit and courage to survive. Along the way, she discovers the harsh realities of war and the strength of the human spirit. She also learns to appreciate the beauty of the country and its people, and develops a newfound appreciation for her own life.
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is an inspiring and entertaining story of courage and resilience in the face of adversity. It is a story of self-discovery, as Kim learns to see the world from a different perspective and discovers her own strength and courage. It is also a story of friendship and loyalty, as Kim and her new friends bond over their shared experiences in the war zone. Finally, it is
Where to Watch “Whiskey Tango Foxtrot”
If you are wondering where to watch “Whiskey Tango Foxtrot”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Whiskey Tango Foxtrot” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Whiskey Tango Foxtrot” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Whiskey Tango Foxtrot