- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Animation, Drama, Family, History
- Release Date: 2021-12-08
- Runtime: 99.0 min
- Budget: $22.0 million
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Submarine, Walking The Dog, Entre Chien et Loup, Prima Linéa Productions, Bridgit Folman Film Gang, Samsa Film, Le Pacte, Wild Bunch
Cast & Crew
Emily Carey, Ruby Stokes, Sebastian Croft, Ralph Prosser, Michael Maloney, Samantha Spiro, Skye Bennett, Tracy, Ann Oberman, Stuart Milligan, Andrew Woodall, Naomi Mourton, Ari Folman, Nell Barlow, Maya Myers
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Where Is Anne Frank”
Where Is Anne Frank is a 2021 biographical drama film directed by Jon Avnet and starring Daisy Ridley, Kate Winslet, and Willem Dafoe. The film tells the story of Anne Frank, a Jewish teenager who hid from the Nazis in an attic in Amsterdam during World War II.
The film begins in Germany in 1933, when Anne is just a young girl. She is living with her family in Frankfurt when the Nazis come to power and anti-Semitism begins to spread throughout the country. Anne’s family is forced to flee to Amsterdam, where they find refuge in a secret annex of an old building. Here, Anne begins to keep a diary in which she records her thoughts and experiences during this difficult time.
The film follows Anne as she grows up in the annex, experiencing both the joys and hardships of life in hiding. She faces the fear of being discovered by the Nazis, and the loneliness of being separated from her friends and family. Despite the difficult circumstances, Anne finds solace in her diary, and in her relationship with her father, Otto Frank.
The film also explores the lives of the people who helped the Franks remain hidden, such as Miep Gies and Johannes Kleiman. It also looks at the fate of the Franks after they are discovered by the Gestapo in 1944.
The film culminates with Anne’s diary being published after the war and her legacy as an inspirational symbol of hope, courage, and resilience
Where to Watch “Where Is Anne Frank”
If you are wondering where to watch “Where Is Anne Frank”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Where Is Anne Frank” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Where Is Anne Frank” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Where Is Anne Frank