- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Through the good times. Through the bad times. When a Man Loves a Woman it’s for all times.
- Genres: Drama, Romance
- Release Date: 1994-04-29
- Runtime: 126.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: $50.0 million
- Production Companies: Touchstone Pictures
Cast & Crew
Andy García, Meg Ryan, Tina Majorino, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Lauren Tom, Mae Whitman, Ellen Burstyn, Eugene Roche, Gail Strickland, Steven Brill, Susanna Thompson, Erinn Canavan, LaTanya Richardson Jackson, Bari K. Willerford, James Jude Courtney, Jacques De Groot, Anne Ohliger, Tony Montero, Cynthia Mace, Jennie Yee, William Frankfather, Ellen Geer, Angelina Fiordellisi, Elizabeth Lang, Syd Field, Peer Ebbighausen, Ronald Bass, Joe Drago, Andrew Magarian, Amy Treese, Brandis Kemp, Judith Friend, Deana Kobrynski, Rico E. Anderson, Lena Banks, Richard Bradford, Al Franken, Craig Richards, Reed Rudy, Joseph Quinn Simpkins
Synopsis – What to Expect from “When a Man Loves a Woman”
When a Man Loves a Woman is a 1994 romantic drama starring Meg Ryan and Andy Garcia.
Alice Green (Meg Ryan) is a successful businesswoman and a loving wife and mother of two children. She has a seemingly perfect life, but is secretly battling a severe alcohol addiction. Her husband, Michael (Andy Garcia), is a devoted father and husband who is unaware of Alice’s addiction.
When Alice’s addiction spirals out of control, Michael is forced to confront the reality of their situation. He is left with no choice but to take the children and move out, leaving Alice to face her demons alone.
Alice eventually enters rehab and begins to make progress in her recovery. But her road to sobriety is filled with obstacles, and Michael must learn to forgive and accept his wife for who she is.
The film follows Alice and Michael as they struggle to rebuild their relationship and their family. Along the way, they must confront their own inner demons, and learn to accept and love each other despite their flaws.
In the end, Alice and Michael discover that true love is unconditional, and that no matter what life throws at them, they will always be there for each other.
Where to Watch “When a Man Loves a Woman”
If you are wondering where to watch “When a Man Loves a Woman”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “When a Man Loves a Woman” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “When a Man Loves a Woman” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to When a Man Loves a Woman