- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: It takes a thief to nail a crook.
- Genres: Action, Comedy, Crime
- Release Date: 2001-05-31
- Runtime: 94.0 min
- Budget: $60.0 million
- Revenue: $38.4 million
- Production Companies: Metro, Goldwyn, Mayer
Cast & Crew
Martin Lawrence, Danny DeVito, John Leguizamo, Glenne Headly, Carmen Ejogo, Bernie Mac, Larry Miller, Nora Dunn, William Fichtner, Richard Schiff, Ana Gasteyer, Sascha Knopf, Siobhan Fallon Hogan, Cam Neely, Lenny Clarke, GQ
Synopsis – What to Expect from “What’s the Worst That Could Happen?”
What’s the Worst That Could Happen? is a 2001 American comedy crime film starring Martin Lawrence, Danny DeVito, John Leguizamo, and Bernie Mac.
The film follows the story of Kevin Caffery (Martin Lawrence), a professional thief who is hired by a wealthy businessman to steal a valuable ring from a rival. However, when Caffery’s attempt to steal the ring fails, the rival, Max Fairbanks (Danny DeVito), takes the ring and refuses to return it. Caffery then embarks on a mission to get the ring back, no matter what the cost.
The movie follows Caffery’s journey as he attempts to get the ring back from Fairbanks. Along the way, Caffery meets a variety of characters, including a private investigator (John Leguizamo) and a shady underworld figure (Bernie Mac). While Caffery is determined to get the ring back, Fairbanks is equally determined to keep it.
The two soon find themselves in a battle of wits as they try to outsmart each other. As they attempt to outmaneuver each other, they find themselves in a variety of dangerous and comical situations. In the end, Caffery and Fairbanks must face the consequences of their actions and decide what is more important: the ring or their friendship.
What’s the Worst That Could Happen? is a lighthearted comedy that combines humor and suspense
Where to Watch “What’s the Worst That Could Happen?”
If you are wondering where to watch “What’s the Worst That Could Happen?”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “What’s the Worst That Could Happen?” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “What’s the Worst That Could Happen?” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to What’s the Worst That Could Happen?