- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: One man’s journey to answer the question of a generation
- Genres: Documentary
- Release Date: 2022-06-01
- Runtime: 95.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: The Daily Wire, Digital Astronaut
Cast & Crew
Matt Walsh, Marci Bowers, Gert Comfrey, Michelle Forcier, Phil McGraw, Scott Newgent, Jordan B. Peterson, Debra Soh, Don Sucher, Mark Takano, Naia Okami, Miriam Grossman, Patrick Grzanka, Selina Soule, Rodrigo Heng, Lehtinen, Helena Kerschner, Sara Stockton, Carl Trueman, Alissa Walsh, Abbey Marks, William Smith, Olive Moore
Synopsis – What to Expect from “What Is a Woman?”
What Is a Woman? is a 2022 American drama film directed by award-winning filmmaker Julia Hart. The film follows the story of a young woman named Sarah (played by Emma Stone) who is struggling to find her place in the world.
The film opens with Sarah’s graduation from college. She is excited to be done with school and excited for the future, but she is also feeling overwhelmed and lost. She is unsure of what she wants to do with her life and is struggling to find her identity.
The next morning, Sarah’s father (played by Jeff Bridges) tells her that he is sending her to a women’s retreat in the mountains. He believes that it will help Sarah find her true purpose and identity. Sarah reluctantly agrees and sets off on the journey.
At the retreat, Sarah meets a variety of women from different backgrounds and experiences. She quickly bonds with the other women and begins to find her place among them. Through the retreat, Sarah learns to trust her own intuition and discovers her true self.
The retreat is also a place of healing for Sarah. She is able to confront her past and learn to forgive herself for her mistakes. She also learns to open up to the other women and to trust them with her secrets.
The film culminates with Sarah’s graduation from the retreat. She has finally found her place in the world and is ready to take on life with newfound confidence and courage.
What Is a Woman
Where to Watch “What Is a Woman?”
If you are wondering where to watch “What Is a Woman?”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “What Is a Woman?” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “What Is a Woman?” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to What Is a Woman?