- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Crime, Comedy
- Release Date: 2017-11-08
- Runtime: 17.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Absurda
Cast & Crew
Jack Cruz, David Lynch, Toototabon, Emily Stofle
Synopsis – What to Expect from “WHAT DID JACK DO?”
What Did Jack Do? is a 2017 dark comedy-mystery film written, directed, and starring David Lynch. The film follows Detective Ted Barnes (Lynch) as he interrogates a talking monkey named Jack (Lynch) who is suspected of murder.
The film begins with Detective Barnes entering an interrogation room, where he finds Jack sitting in the chair. At first, Jack doesn’t seem to understand why he is being questioned, but Barnes begins to press him for answers. Jack is initially confused and uncooperative, but eventually begins to open up and tell his story.
Jack tells Barnes that he was a monkey in a circus, but he was unhappy there. He wanted to be free, so he escaped and began living in the city. One night, Jack went to a bar and met a beautiful woman named Clara. He was instantly smitten and they began a passionate affair.
Unfortunately, Clara was married and her husband was a powerful man. When he found out about the affair, he became enraged and threatened to kill Jack if he ever saw him again. Jack was terrified and ran away.
The next day, Jack heard that Clara had been murdered. He was devastated and knew that her husband was behind it. He decided to take revenge and tracked him down. In a fit of rage, Jack killed the man.
Now, Jack is being interrogated by Detective Barnes and must face the consequences of his actions. As the interrogation progresses
Where to Watch “WHAT DID JACK DO?”
If you are wondering where to watch “WHAT DID JACK DO?”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “WHAT DID JACK DO?” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “WHAT DID JACK DO?” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to WHAT DID JACK DO?