- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Escaped convicts disguised as priests. It’ll take a miracle to get away with this one.
- Genres: Comedy, Crime
- Release Date: 1989-06-02
- Runtime: 106.0 min
- Budget: $20.0 million
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Paramount
Cast & Crew
Robert De Niro, Sean Penn, Demi Moore, Hoyt Axton, Bruno Kirby, Ray McAnally, James Russo, Wallace Shawn, John C. Reilly, Jay Brazeau, Ken Buhay, Elizabeth Lawrence, Bill Murdoch, Jessica Jickels, Frank C. Turner, Matthew Walker, Sheelah Megill, Sean Hoy, Lloyd Berry, David McLeod, Richard Newman, Frank Totino, Karen Elizabeth Austin, Antony Holland, Sylvain Demers, Cory Dagg, Garwin Sanford, Jack Ackroyd, James Kidnie, Gerry Bean, Rick Poltaruk
Synopsis – What to Expect from “We’re No Angels”
We’re No Angels is a 1989 comedy starring Robert De Niro and Sean Penn. The movie follows two escaped convicts, Jack (De Niro) and Joseph (Penn), as they attempt to make their way back to the United States. Along the way, they encounter a variety of colorful characters and end up helping a family in need.
The movie begins with Jack and Joseph escaping from a French prison. They make their way to a small French village, where they meet a young girl named Marie (Demi Moore). Marie is the daughter of a wealthy family, but her father (Hector Elizondo) has recently died and her brother is away at war. The two convicts decide to help the family by posing as priests.
Jack and Joseph use their newfound roles to help the family in a variety of ways. They help Marie’s mother (Kelly Lynch) with the family business, and they also help her to find her brother. Along the way, they also help the family to face their fears and deal with their grief.
However, their stay in the village is cut short when the police arrive looking for the escaped convicts. Jack and Joseph are forced to flee the village, and they end up in the nearby town of Bordeaux. There, they meet a former soldier, Andre (Bruno Kirby), who helps them in their escape.
The movie culminates with Jack and Joseph making it back to the United States
Where to Watch “We’re No Angels”
If you are wondering where to watch “We’re No Angels”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “We’re No Angels” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “We’re No Angels” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to We’re No Angels