- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: It’s going to be one HELL of a party.
- Genres: Horror, Thriller
- Release Date: 2020-08-28
- Runtime: 91.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: $0.2 million
- Production Companies: The Fyzz, Highland Film Group, LB Entertainment, Common Enemy, Magna Entertainment, Iconic Media One, Litecoin Foundation, Nightshade Entertainment
Cast & Crew
Alexandra Daddario, Keean Johnson, Logan Miller, Amy Forsyth, Austin Swift, Maddie Hasson, Johnny Knoxville, Allison McAtee, Steve Pacaud, Derek James Trapp, Erik Athavale, Tanner Beard, Dennis Scullard, Carlo Harrietha
Synopsis – What to Expect from “We Summon the Darkness”
We Summon the Darkness is a 2020 horror-thriller film that follows three friends on a road trip to a heavy metal show in the Midwest. Alexis (Alexandra Daddario), Val (Maddie Hasson) and Bev (Amy Forsyth) are out for a night of fun and excitement, but their plans take a dark turn when they cross paths with three mysterious strangers.
When the trio of friends arrive at the show, they meet Ivan (Keenan Johnson) and his two friends, Mark and Kovacs. After a few drinks, the group decides to head back to Alexis’ family’s estate for an after-party. Along the way, they make a stop at a local church where strange things begin to happen.
The group soon realizes that the church is the site of a series of ritualistic murders and that the three strangers are not who they seem. As the night progresses, the group is forced to confront their own inner demons as they battle against the forces of evil.
The group must face their fears and fight to survive as the night descends into chaos. With no escape in sight, they must rely on their wits and courage to survive the night and uncover the truth behind the ritualistic murders.
We Summon the Darkness is an intense and thrilling horror-thriller that will keep you on the edge of your seat. With twists and turns at every corner, the film is
Where to Watch “We Summon the Darkness”
If you are wondering where to watch “We Summon the Darkness”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “We Summon the Darkness” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “We Summon the Darkness” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to We Summon the Darkness