- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: We Need to Talk About Kevin
- Genres: Drama, Thriller
- Release Date: 2011-09-28
- Runtime: 113.0
- Budget: $7.0 million
- Revenue: $10.8 million
- Production Companies: BBC Film, Artina Films, UK Film Council, Lipsync Productions, Independent, Piccadilly Pictures, Atlantic Swiss Productions, Panaramic, Footprint Investment Fund, Rockinghorse Films, Caemhan, Beryl Betty
Cast & Crew
Tilda Swinton, Ezra Miller, John C. Reilly, Jasper Newell, Rock Duer, Ashley Gerasimovich, Siobhan Fallon Hogan, Alex Manette, Kenneth Franklin, Leslie Lyles, Paul Diomede, Michael Campbell, J. Mallory McCree, Mark Elliot Wilson, James Chen, Lauren Fox, Blake DeLong, Andy Gershenzon, Kelly Wade, Ursula Parker, Jason Shelton, Simon MacLean, Erin Darke, Annie O’Sullivan, Georgia X. Lifsher, Aaron Blakely, Polly Adams, Suzette Gunn, Joseph Melendez, Rebecca Dealy, Louie Rinaldi, Johnson Chong, Kimberley Drummond, Leland Alexander Wheeler, Daniel Farcher, Jennifer Kim, Caitlin Kinnunen, J.J. Kandel, Maryann Urbano, Jose Joaquin Perez, Tah von Allmen, Joseph Basile, Susan, Kate Heaney, Jeffrey Mowery, Paul Marra, Francesca Murdoch
We Need To Talk About Kevin is a psychological drama film directed by Lynne Ramsay and starring Tilda Swinton, John C. Reilly, and Ezra Miller. The film follows the story of Eva Khatchadourian (Swinton) and her troubled relationship with her son, Kevin (Miller).
The film opens with Eva and her husband Franklin (Reilly) as they arrive in their new home in a small town. Eva is a travel writer and has been on the road for some time. Franklin is a stay-at-home dad who has been looking after Kevin while Eva was away.
The film then flashes back to the time when Kevin is born. Eva is initially distant and cold towards Kevin, and her relationship with him only gets worse as he grows older. She is unable to connect with him and he is often hostile towards her.
The film then moves forward in time to when Kevin is a teenager. It is revealed that Kevin has been involved in a school shooting, and Eva is struggling to come to terms with what her son has done. She is overwhelmed with guilt and regret, and is unable to forgive herself for what has happened.
The film follows Eva as she attempts to make sense
How & Where to Watch “We Need to Talk About Kevin”
Wondering where to watch We Need to Talk About Kevin?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming We Need to Talk About Kevin.
Note: If you are not able to find any streaming platform listed above, it could be because of the regional restriction or because the title is actually not available on any of the platform.
Here’s how to watch it if it is not available in your country.
Unlock “We Need to Talk About Kevin” & Watch it Anywhere in the World with VPN
Not able to find “We Need to Talk About Kevin” in your region?
We’ve got a solution – use a VPN like CyberGhost or Nordvpn.
Why Should You Use a VPN?
A VPN does not just keep your internet browsing safe and private, it also unlocks unlimited content that might otherwise be restricted in your region. So, you can access and enjoy various shows and movies on platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Prime Video.
A VPN works by changing your IP address with one from a different region. This way, it seems like you’re browsing from that region, and voila – you can bypass regional blocks.
Top Reasons to Stream with a VPN:
- Access Geo-restricted Content: With a VPN, you can watch movies and shows from all over the world and not just those available in your region.
- Data Protection: A VPN protects your data from potential threats helping you keep your personal details safe.
- No More Slow Streaming: Some internet service providers might slow your connection during high-demand streaming times. A VPN helps you avoid this, ensuring smooth streaming.
We recommend CyberGhost and NordVPN – two of the most trusted names in the VPN industry.
Special VPN Offer:
- CyberGhost is offering our readers a 45-day money-back guarantee plus a Whopping 82% discount.
- NordVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a special 63% discount.
Recommended Movies similar to We Need to Talk About Kevin