- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Why do we want what we can’t have?
- Genres: Drama, Romance
- Release Date: 2004-01-20
- Runtime: 101.0 min
- Budget: $3.0 million
- Revenue: $2.0 million
- Production Companies: Warner Bros. Pictures, Front Street Productions, Renaissance Films
Cast & Crew
Mark Ruffalo, Laura Dern, Peter Krause, Naomi Watts, Sam Charles, Haili Page, Jennifer Mawhinney, Jennifer Bishop, Amber Rothwell, Meg Roe, Jim Francis, Marc Baur, Patrick Earley, Ginger Broatch
Synopsis – What to Expect from “We Don’t Live Here Anymore”
We Don’t Live Here Anymore is a 2004 American drama film directed by John Curran, and starring Mark Ruffalo, Laura Dern, Peter Krause, and Naomi Watts. The film follows two couples, Jack and Terry Linden (Ruffalo and Dern) and Hank and Edith Evans (Krause and Watts), who are close friends and neighbors living in the same small town.
The film opens with Jack and Terry’s marriage on the brink of collapse. Jack is a professor at a local college and an alcoholic who has been having an affair with Edith, while Terry is an artist struggling with her own addictions. The two couples are forced to confront their issues when Jack and Edith’s affair is revealed, leading to a series of events that will test the strength of their relationships and friendships.
Jack and Terry’s marriage is further strained when their teenage daughter begins to show signs of depression and their son runs away from home. As Jack and Edith’s affair continues, Hank and Edith’s marriage begins to unravel as Hank struggles to deal with his own insecurities and feelings of betrayal.
The film follows the two couples as they attempt to navigate the fallout from the affair and the crumbling of their marriages. Jack and Terry attempt to repair their relationship, while Hank and Edith struggle to come to terms with their own issues. As the film progresses, the two couples come to realize that they must learn to let go of
Where to Watch “We Don’t Live Here Anymore”
If you are wondering where to watch “We Don’t Live Here Anymore”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “We Don’t Live Here Anymore” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “We Don’t Live Here Anymore” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to We Don’t Live Here Anymore