- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Every family has its secrets.
- Genres: Drama, Family
- Release Date: 2017-04-04
- Runtime: 92.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Not Available
Cast & Crew
Catherine Keener, Anton Yelchin, Kaitlyn Dever, Riley Keough, Annie Starke, Molly Shannon, Justin Chatwin, Austin Abrams, Debra Mooney, Maya Rudolph, Cary Elwes, Michelle Hurd, Sarah Ramos, Mary E. Quick, Mark Famiglietti, Adrian Enscoe, Ed Peed, Sheila Stasack, Lucinda Jenney, Scottie McLaughlin, Giani Boerner, Kelby Turner Akin, Tamara Hickey, Emily Wachtel, Karen Scalia, Collin Knight, Robert Sabino, Joseph Gomes, Dalila Meyers, Bob Keddie
Synopsis – What to Expect from “We Don’t Belong Here”
We Don’t Belong Here is a 2017 drama film about a mother’s struggle to keep her family together after her teenage son’s mental health takes a turn for the worse.
The film follows Nancy Green (Catherine Keener), a mother of three children, who is trying to keep her family together despite the increasing pressures of life. Her oldest son, Hayden (Kieran Culkin), is struggling with mental health issues and is becoming increasingly isolated from the family. He is also dealing with his own inner demons, which are making it difficult for him to cope.
Meanwhile, Nancy’s other two children, daughter Lillian (Analeigh Tipton) and son Max (Ryan Lee), are both dealing with their own issues. Lillian is trying to find her place in the world, while Max is dealing with the pressures of being the youngest in the family.
The family’s struggles come to a head when Hayden runs away from home and the family is forced to confront their issues and try to find a way to keep their family together.
Nancy embarks on a journey to find Hayden and bring him back home. Along the way, she is forced to confront her own personal issues, as well as the issues of her family. She must also deal with the guilt of not being able to protect her children from the struggles they are facing.
The film follows Nancy and her family as they confront their issues and attempt to find
Where to Watch “We Don’t Belong Here”
If you are wondering where to watch “We Don’t Belong Here”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “We Don’t Belong Here” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “We Don’t Belong Here” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to We Don’t Belong Here