- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: He’ll take your soul… if you let him
- Genres: Fantasy, Horror
- Release Date: 1999-10-12
- Runtime: 94.0 min
- Budget: $2.0 million
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Trimark Pictures
Cast & Crew
Bruce Payne, Ashley Laurence, Paul Francis, Jan Schweiterman, Angel Boris Reed, Rick Hearst, Boti Bliss, Eamonn Draper, Catherine Siggins, Majella Corley, Philippe Zone, Fiona O’Shaughnessy, Ann Marie Byrne
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Warlock III: The End of Innocence”
Warlock III: The End of Innocence is a 1999 horror-thriller movie directed by Eric Freiser and starring Mark A. Altman, Elizabeth Barondes, and John Terlesky.
The movie follows the story of a young woman, Jessica (Elizabeth Barondes), who is haunted by the ghost of a warlock from the 17th century. Jessica had no idea of the evil that was lurking in her family’s past. She soon discovers that she is the last descendant of the warlock and is the only one who can stop him from destroying the world.
The warlock, who was a powerful sorcerer in his time, has been trying to return to life for centuries. He has the ability to control people’s minds and to manipulate their emotions. He seeks to use Jessica as a vessel to return to life and to bring about the end of innocence.
Jessica is aided by her friend, Andy (Mark A. Altman), a computer genius, and her uncle, John (John Terlesky), a former occult expert. Together they must battle the warlock and his minions in order to save the world from his evil plans.
The movie is full of suspense and horror, as Jessica and her friends face off against the warlock and his minions. They must find a way to stop the warlock and his evil plans before it is too late. With a thrilling soundtrack, special effects, and a capt
Where to Watch “Warlock III: The End of Innocence”
If you are wondering where to watch “Warlock III: The End of Innocence”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Warlock III: The End of Innocence” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Warlock III: The End of Innocence” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Warlock III: The End of Innocence