- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: What Killed Them Made Them Stronger
- Genres: Horror, Action, Adventure
- Release Date: 2011-10-22
- Runtime: 86.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Momentum Films
Cast & Crew
Andrew Tiernan, Mikko Leppilampi, Jouko Ahola, Samuli Vauramo, Andrius Paulavičius, Andreas Wilson, Antti Reini, Magdalena Górska, Mark Wingett, Geoffrey T. Bersey, Tomas Ereminas, Marko Mäkilaakso
Synopsis – What to Expect from “War of the Dead”
War of the Dead is a 2011 horror-thriller directed by Marko Mäkilaakso. The movie follows a group of Finnish and American soldiers as they fight their way through a zombie-infested Eastern European forest.
The movie starts off with a group of Finnish and American soldiers on a training exercise in a remote part of Eastern Europe. The soldiers are unaware of the zombie outbreak that has been occurring in the area. Soon, the soldiers come under attack by the undead, and are forced to fight for their lives.
The group is led by Lieutenant Laakso (Andrew Tiernan), a hardened veteran of the Finnish army. He and his team must battle their way through hordes of zombies and survive the harsh environment of the Eastern European forest. Along the way, they must also contend with a mysterious group of mercenaries who seem to be hunting them.
The group soon discovers that the zombie outbreak is part of a sinister plan by a powerful and mysterious figure known only as ‘The Colonel’. He is using the zombie outbreak as a cover to launch a secret military operation in the area.
The group must battle their way through the zombie hordes and the mercenaries in order to reach the Colonel’s base and put a stop to his plans. Will they succeed? Or will they succumb to the overwhelming odds?
War of the Dead is a thrilling and suspenseful horror-thriller that will keep viewers on the edge of their seats.
Where to Watch “War of the Dead”
If you are wondering where to watch “War of the Dead”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “War of the Dead” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “War of the Dead” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to War of the Dead