- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Walking Tall
- Genres: Action, Crime, Drama
- Release Date: 1973-02-22
- Runtime: 125.0
- Production Companies: Bing Crosby Productions
Cast & Crew
Joe Don Baker, Gene Evans, Elizabeth Hartman, Leif Garrett, Noah Beery Jr.-Ed Call, Lynn Borden, Brenda Benet, Arch Johnson, Gene LeBell, Bruce Glover, John Brascia, Felton Perry, Richard X. Slattery, Rosemary Murphy, Sidney Clute, Douglas Fowley, Lloyd Tatum, Vaudie Plunk, Wanea Wes, Sam Laws, Kenneth Tobey, Pearline Wynn, Pepper Martin, Ted Jordan, Red West, Andrew J. Pirtle, Logan Ramsey, John Myhers
Walking Tall is a 2004 action/drama film starring Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson. It is a remake of the 1973 film of the same name. The film follows Chris Vaughn (Johnson), a former U.S. Army Special Forces sergeant, who returns to his hometown of Kitsap, Washington, to find it overrun with crime and corruption. After his grandfather’s death, his family’s lumber mill is shut down by a corrupt businessman, Jay Hamilton (Neal McDonough).
Driven by his desire to protect his hometown, Chris runs for sheriff and wins. He begins to clean up the town by taking on the corrupt business practices of Hamilton and his associates. He also faces off against a local gang of drug dealers, led by the ruthless Joe Hurley (Michael Bowen).
Chris is aided by a former Army buddy, Ray Templeton (Johnny Knoxville), who helps him in his mission to restore justice to Kitsap. With the help of the townspeople, Chris and Ray take on the criminals and put an end to their reign of terror.
Ultimately, Chris succeeds in his mission and brings law and order back to Kitsap. The film is a powerful story of justice and redemption
How & Where to Watch “Walking Tall”
Wondering where to watch Walking Tall?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming Walking Tall.
Note: If you are not able to find any streaming platform listed above, it could be because of the regional restriction or because the title is actually not available on any of the platform.
Here’s how to watch it if it is not available in your country.
Unlock “Walking Tall” & Watch it Anywhere in the World with VPN
Not able to find “Walking Tall” in your region?
We’ve got a solution – use a VPN like CyberGhost or Nordvpn.
Why Should You Use a VPN?
A VPN does not just keep your internet browsing safe and private, it also unlocks unlimited content that might otherwise be restricted in your region. So, you can access and enjoy various shows and movies on platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Prime Video.
A VPN works by changing your IP address with one from a different region. This way, it seems like you’re browsing from that region, and voila – you can bypass regional blocks.
Top Reasons to Stream with a VPN:
- Access Geo-restricted Content: With a VPN, you can watch movies and shows from all over the world and not just those available in your region.
- Data Protection: A VPN protects your data from potential threats helping you keep your personal details safe.
- No More Slow Streaming: Some internet service providers might slow your connection during high-demand streaming times. A VPN helps you avoid this, ensuring smooth streaming.
We recommend CyberGhost and NordVPN – two of the most trusted names in the VPN industry.
Special VPN Offer:
- CyberGhost is offering our readers a 45-day money-back guarantee plus a Whopping 82% discount.
- NordVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a special 63% discount.
Recommended Movies similar to Walking Tall