- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: What Demonic Force Lurks Behind Those Eyes?
- Genres: Horror, Science Fiction
- Release Date: 1960-06-16
- Runtime: 77.0 min
- Budget: $0.2 million
- Revenue: $2.2 million
- Production Companies: Metro, Goldwyn, Mayer British Studios
Cast & Crew
George Sanders, Barbara Shelley, Martin Stephens, Michael Gwynn, Laurence Naismith, Richard Warner, Jenny Laird, Sarah Long, Thomas Heathcote, Charlotte Mitchell, Pamela Buck, Rosamund Greenwood, Susan Richards, Bernard Archard, Peter Vaughan, John Phillips, Richard Vernon, John Stuart, Keith Pyott, Alexander Archdale, Sheila Robins, Tom Bowman, Anthony Harrison, Diane Aubrey, Gerald Paris, June Cowell, Linda Bateson, John Kelly, Carla Cura, Lesley Scoble, Mark Mileham, Roger Malik, Elizabeth Munden, Teri Scoble, Peter Preidel, Peter Taylor, Howard Knight, Brian Smith, Janice Howley, Paul Norman, Robert Marks, John Bush, Billy Lawrence
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Village of the Damned”
Village of the Damned is a classic science fiction horror movie released in 1960. The movie follows a small village in England called Midwich, which suddenly falls into a mysterious deep sleep. When the villagers wake up, they discover that all of the women of childbearing age are pregnant.
Nine months later, all the children born in the village are identical, blonde-haired, blue-eyed, and possess supernatural powers. They are also extremely intelligent and seem to be able to control the minds of the adults in the village.
The children are led by a mysterious figure known as the “Alpha Child,” and they begin to use their powers to manipulate the adults in the village. The adults become increasingly suspicious of the children’s motives, and soon realize that the children plan to take over the village and create their own society.
The adults try to stop the children, but the Alpha Child uses its powers to stop them. Eventually, the adults are able to use science and technology to defeat the children and save the village.
Village of the Damned is a thrilling and suspenseful horror movie that will keep you on the edge of your seat. It is an exciting exploration of the power of the mind and the consequences of unchecked power.
Where to Watch “Village of the Damned”
If you are wondering where to watch “Village of the Damned”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Village of the Damned” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Village of the Damned” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Village of the Damned