- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: V/H/S: Viral
- Genres: Horror, Thriller
- Release Date: 2014-10-23
- Runtime: 81.0
- Revenue: $0.0 million
- Production Companies: Bloody Disgusting, 8383 Productions, Divide / Conquer
Cast & Crew
Justin Welborn, Emmy Argo, Gustavo Salmerón, Emilia Ares, Nick Blanco, Stephen Caudill, Kaley Victoria Rose, Jessica Landon, Greyson Chadwick
V/H/S: Viral is a 2014 American horror anthology film and the third installment in the V/H/S series. The film is composed of several segments, each directed by different filmmakers.
The film follows a group of fame-obsessed teens who unwittingly become stars of the next internet sensation when they take part in a dangerous game of “Laser Tag”. As the game progresses, the teens become the stars of a bizarre video that quickly goes viral.
The first segment, “Dante the Great”, follows a magician who discovers a magical cloak that grants him supernatural powers. However, the cloak also causes him to become increasingly violent and aggressive.
The second segment, “Parallel Monsters”, follows a scientist who creates a portal to a parallel universe. He discovers that the two universes are mirror images of each other, and soon finds himself in a terrifying game of cat and mouse with his doppelgänger from the other world.
The third segment, “Bonestorm”, follows a group of skateboarders who travel to Mexico in search of a legendary skate spot known as “La Plaza de los Muertos”. However, they soon discover that
How & Where to Watch “V/H/S: Viral”
Wondering where to watch V/H/S: Viral?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming V/H/S: Viral.
Note: If you are not able to find any streaming platform listed above, it could be because of the regional restriction or because the title is actually not available on any of the platform.
Here’s how to watch it if it is not available in your country.
Unlock “V/H/S: Viral” & Watch it Anywhere in the World with VPN
Not able to find “V/H/S: Viral” in your region?
We’ve got a solution – use a VPN like CyberGhost or Nordvpn.
Why Should You Use a VPN?
A VPN does not just keep your internet browsing safe and private, it also unlocks unlimited content that might otherwise be restricted in your region. So, you can access and enjoy various shows and movies on platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Prime Video.
A VPN works by changing your IP address with one from a different region. This way, it seems like you’re browsing from that region, and voila – you can bypass regional blocks.
Top Reasons to Stream with a VPN:
- Access Geo-restricted Content: With a VPN, you can watch movies and shows from all over the world and not just those available in your region.
- Data Protection: A VPN protects your data from potential threats helping you keep your personal details safe.
- No More Slow Streaming: Some internet service providers might slow your connection during high-demand streaming times. A VPN helps you avoid this, ensuring smooth streaming.
We recommend CyberGhost and NordVPN – two of the most trusted names in the VPN industry.
Special VPN Offer:
- CyberGhost is offering our readers a 45-day money-back guarantee plus a Whopping 82% discount.
- NordVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a special 63% discount.
Recommended Movies similar to V/H/S: Viral