- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: They’ve been bad. Very bad.
- Genres: Comedy, Crime, Thriller
- Release Date: 1998-09-11
- Runtime: 100.0 min
- Budget: $30.0 million
- Revenue: $9.9 million
- Production Companies: VBT Productions, Initial Entertainment Group, Interscope Communications, Ballpark Productions Partnership, PolyGram Filmed Entertainment
Cast & Crew
Christian Slater, Cameron Diaz, Jon Favreau, Leland Orser, Jeremy Piven, Daniel Stern, Jeanne Tripplehorn, Rob Brownstein, Blake Gibbons, Tyler Cole Malinger, Joey Zimmerman, Russell B. McKenzie, Kobe Tai, Pancho Demmings, Lawrence Pressman, Brian Grandison, John Cappon, Steve Fitchpatrick, Angelo Di Mascio Jr.-Linda Klein, Peter Berg, Brian Grandison
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Very Bad Things”
Very Bad Things is a dark comedy movie directed by Peter Berg and released in 1998. It follows a group of five friends who are celebrating a bachelor party in Las Vegas.
The five friends are: Michael, Adam, David, Kyle, and Charles. Michael is the groom-to-be, Adam is his best friend, David is a successful lawyer, Kyle is a struggling actor, and Charles is a rich businessman. The group decides to hire a stripper for the bachelor party, and things quickly go wrong when she accidentally dies in the hotel room.
Fearing the consequences of their actions, the group decides to cover up the death and dispose of the body. They enlist the help of a shady hotel employee, who helps them get rid of the body and clean up the mess.
The group then continues with the bachelor party, but things start to unravel when Adam and David get into a drunken fight, and the police are called. The police investigate the hotel room and find evidence of the stripper’s death.
The group is arrested and charged with murder. As the trial progresses, it becomes clear that the group is hiding something. In the end, the truth comes out and the group is found guilty of manslaughter.
The movie follows the group’s journey of guilt, regret, and redemption as they come to terms with the consequences of their actions. It is a dark comedy that explores the themes of friendship, responsibility, and the power of
Where to Watch “Very Bad Things”
If you are wondering where to watch “Very Bad Things”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Very Bad Things” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Very Bad Things” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Very Bad Things