- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Vertical Limit
- Genres: Adventure, Action, Thriller
- Release Date: 2000-12-08
- Runtime: 124.0
- Budget: $75.0 million
- Revenue: $215.7 million
- Production Companies: Columbia Pictures, Global Medien KG
Cast & Crew
Chris O’Donnell, Robin Tunney, Bill Paxton, Scott Glenn, Izabella Scorupco, Nicholas Lea, Temuera Morrison, Alexander Siddig, Stuart Wilson, Augie Davis, Roshan Seth, Alejandro Valdes, Rochin, Rod Brown, Steve Le Marquand, Ben Mendelsohn, Ed Viesturs, Robert Taylor, Campbell Cooley, Alistair Browning, Tiffany de Castro, Leela Patel, Josephine Davison, Tiffany de Castro
Vertical Limit is a 2000 American action-adventure film directed by Martin Campbell and starring Chris O’Donnell, Bill Paxton, Robin Tunney, Scott Glenn, and Izabella Scorupco. The film tells the story of a group of mountaineers who must save a group of stranded climbers from the top of K2, the world’s second-highest mountain.
The film begins with a flashback to the childhood of siblings Peter (Chris O’Donnell) and Annie Garrett (Robin Tunney). When their father is killed in a mountaineering accident, Peter takes it upon himself to protect his sister from the dangers of the mountain.
Years later, Peter is a professional climber and Annie is a wildlife photographer. When Annie is sent to photograph a group of climbers attempting to reach the summit of K2, Peter joins the expedition for moral support. However, the climbers are soon faced with a deadly avalanche and must find a way to survive.
The survivors are eventually rescued by a team of elite climbers led by Elliot Vaughn (Bill Paxton). With Elliot’s help, the group makes a daring attempt to reach the summit of K2 and save the stranded climbers. Along the way, they face
How & Where to Watch “Vertical Limit”
Wondering where to watch Vertical Limit?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming Vertical Limit.
Note: If you are not able to find any streaming platform listed above, it could be because of the regional restriction or because the title is actually not available on any of the platform.
Here’s how to watch it if it is not available in your country.
Unlock “Vertical Limit” & Watch it Anywhere in the World with VPN
Not able to find “Vertical Limit” in your region?
We’ve got a solution – use a VPN like CyberGhost or Nordvpn.
Why Should You Use a VPN?
A VPN does not just keep your internet browsing safe and private, it also unlocks unlimited content that might otherwise be restricted in your region. So, you can access and enjoy various shows and movies on platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Prime Video.
A VPN works by changing your IP address with one from a different region. This way, it seems like you’re browsing from that region, and voila – you can bypass regional blocks.
Top Reasons to Stream with a VPN:
- Access Geo-restricted Content: With a VPN, you can watch movies and shows from all over the world and not just those available in your region.
- Data Protection: A VPN protects your data from potential threats helping you keep your personal details safe.
- No More Slow Streaming: Some internet service providers might slow your connection during high-demand streaming times. A VPN helps you avoid this, ensuring smooth streaming.
We recommend CyberGhost and NordVPN – two of the most trusted names in the VPN industry.
Special VPN Offer:
- CyberGhost is offering our readers a 45-day money-back guarantee plus a Whopping 82% discount.
- NordVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a special 63% discount.
Recommended Movies similar to Vertical Limit