- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: She’s cool. He’s hot. She’s from the Valley. He’s not.
- Genres: Comedy, Romance
- Release Date: 1983-04-08
- Runtime: 99.0 min
- Budget: $0.3 million
- Revenue: $17.3 million
- Production Companies: Atlantic Entertainment Group, Valley 9000
Cast & Crew
Nicolas Cage, Deborah Foreman, Elizabeth Daily, Michael Bowen, Cameron Dye, Heidi Holicker, Michelle Meyrink, Tina Theberge, Lee Purcell, Richard Sanders, Colleen Camp, Frederic Forrest, David Ensor, Joanne Baron, Tony Plana, Tony Markes, Christopher Murphy, Robby Romero, Camille Calvet, Lisa Antille, Theresa Hayes, Andrew Winner, Betsy Bond, Laura Jacoby, Karl Johnson, Joyce Hyser, Michael Wyle, Steve Sayre, Wayne Crawford, Josie Cotton, Steven Bauer, Peter Case, Helen Kelly, Troy Martin, Prescott Niles
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Valley Girl”
Valley Girl is a 1983 romantic comedy film directed by Martha Coolidge and starring Nicolas Cage and Deborah Foreman. The film follows Julie Richman (Foreman), a high school senior from the San Fernando Valley who falls in love with Randy (Cage), a punk rocker from Hollywood.
The story begins with Julie Richman, a popular Valley Girl, attending a party with her friends. She meets Randy, a punk rocker from Hollywood, and the two quickly hit it off. Julie and Randy begin to date and despite their different backgrounds, the two fall in love.
Unfortunately, Julie’s father, Fred, disapproves of the relationship and does not want her to see Randy anymore. He even goes so far as to threaten Randy with physical harm if he doesn’t stay away from his daughter. Despite this, Julie and Randy continue to see each other and eventually move in together.
With the help of Julie’s friends, she and Randy eventually manage to convince Fred to accept their relationship. However, Julie’s relationship with Randy is put to the test when her former boyfriend, Tommy, returns from college. Tommy is now a successful businessman and is determined to win Julie back.
The film follows Julie and Randy’s relationship as they struggle to stay together despite the pressures of their different backgrounds and the interference of Tommy. In the end, Julie and Randy are able to stay together and prove to everyone that true love can overcome any obstacle.
Where to Watch “Valley Girl”
If you are wondering where to watch “Valley Girl”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Valley Girl” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Valley Girl” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Valley Girl