- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: If you don’t see Up! … you’ll feel down!
- Genres: Comedy
- Release Date: 1976-10-01
- Runtime: 80.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: RM Films International
Cast & Crew
Raven De La Croix, Robert McLane, Janet Wood, Candy Samples, Su Ling, Elaine Collins, Linda Sue Ragsdale, Harry, Edward Schaaf, Monty Bane, Marianne Marks, Larry Dean, Bob Schott, Foxy Lae, Ray Reinhardt, Kitten Natividad, Russ Meyer, Ken Kerr
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Up!”
Up! is a 1976 comedy film directed by Russ Meyer and starring Roger Ebert and Charles Napier. The film follows a group of middle-aged men who decide to take a road trip from Los Angeles to Las Vegas to celebrate their friend’s birthday.
The movie begins with the four men, Bob (Roger Ebert), Joe (Charles Napier), Ted (John Lazar) and Bill (Harrison Page), gathering at Bob’s house to start their journey. After a brief argument about who should drive, they all decide to take turns.
As they travel across California, they encounter a variety of people, from hippies to rednecks, and experience a variety of strange events, including a flat tire, a near-miss with a truck, and a bizarre encounter with a hitchhiker.
The men eventually make it to Las Vegas, where they check into a hotel and spend the night gambling and carousing. The next morning, they discover that their friend’s birthday was actually the day before.
Realizing they have wasted their time and money, the men decide to go back home. On their way back, they stop at a roadside diner and have a heart-to-heart conversation about the meaning of life and the importance of friendship.
The movie ends with the four men driving away, having learned a valuable lesson about life and friendship.
Where to Watch “Up!”
If you are wondering where to watch “Up!”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Up!” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Up!” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Up!