- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Action, Thriller, Crime
- Release Date: 2007-01-19
- Runtime: 101.0 min
- Budget: $10.0 million
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Nu Image, Millennium Films, Euroimage EOOD, Signature Entertainment, bellpark, Absolut Film Management, M7 Productions
Cast & Crew
Jean, Claude Van Damme, Selina Giles, Fiona O’Shaughnessy, William Ash, Alana Maria, Gary Beadle, Mark Dymond, Stephen Rea, Wes Robinson, Stephen Lord, Julia Horvath, Rachel O’Meara, Michal Yannai, Rachel Grant, Buffy Davis, Maggie Eldred, C. Gerod Harris, Adam Leese, Velimir Velev, Biliana Petrinska, Mena McCabe, Marta Kondova, Mariana Stansheva, Nadja Schulz, Berlinghoff, Sofia Vasileva, Amy Mihailova, Jessica Luebe, Sofia Leticia Morales, Alexandrina Vladova, Anna Mihailova, Peter Kuiper, Vladimir Mihaylov, Jonas Talkington, Atanas Srebrev, Gary McDonald
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Until Death”
Until Death is a 2007 crime thriller film starring Jean-Claude Van Damme as a cop on the brink of death who is determined to take down a powerful drug lord.
The story begins with Detective Michael “Mike” Krivo (Van Damme) standing on a rooftop, ready to jump and end his life. As he takes the plunge, he is saved by a mysterious figure who reveals himself as an undercover cop. He explains to Mike that he is part of a team of undercover cops and that he needs Mike’s help to take down a powerful drug lord known as The Dutchman.
Mike reluctantly agrees and is taken to a safe house where he meets the rest of the team. The team consists of a veteran cop, a young female rookie, and an ex-con who knows the streets. Together, they plan to take down The Dutchman and his powerful drug cartel.
The team infiltrates the drug lord’s inner circle and discovers that The Dutchman is planning to make a major drug deal. The team hatches a plan to take down The Dutchman and his drug cartel. They must use all of their skills, experience, and courage to succeed.
Mike is also battling his own demons as his health continues to deteriorate. He is determined to take down The Dutchman and his cartel before it’s too late. With the help of his team, Mike embarks on a dangerous mission to take down The Dutchman and
Where to Watch “Until Death”
If you are wondering where to watch “Until Death”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Until Death” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Until Death” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Until Death