- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Is she or isn’t she?
- Genres: Horror, Thriller
- Release Date: 2018-02-21
- Runtime: 98.0 min
- Budget: $1.5 million
- Revenue: $14.3 million
- Production Companies: Regency Enterprises, Extension 765, New Regency Pictures, Fingerprint Releasing
Cast & Crew
Claire Foy, Joshua Leonard, Jay Pharoah, Juno Temple, Aimee Mullins, Amy Irving, Zach Cherry, Sarah Stiles, Matt Damon, Raúl Castillo, Erin Wilhelmi, Colin Woodell, Gibson Frazier, Polly McKie, Ursula Triplett, Michael Mihm, Laura Rothschild, Sol Marina Crespo, Kevin Dean O’Connor, Rashonna Jenkins, Matt Mancini, Robert Kelly, Joseph P. Reidy, Marc Kudisch, Myra Lucretia Taylor, Lynda Mauze, Natalie Gold, Will Brill, Steven Maier, Matthew R. Staley, Emily Happe, Erika Rolfsrud, Elizabeth Goodman, Roshanna Jenkins, Lance Coughlin, Arthur Shaffer
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Unsane”
Unsane follows the story of Sawyer Valentini, a young woman who is struggling to cope with the psychological trauma of a stalker. In an effort to escape her torment, Sawyer moves across the country to start a new life. However, her stalker continues to haunt her in her new home, and Sawyer finds herself feeling increasingly desperate and paranoid.
In an attempt to get help, Sawyer voluntarily checks herself into a mental health facility, hoping to get the help she needs to move on with her life. But when she arrives, she quickly realizes that the facility is far more sinister than she could have imagined. She discovers that the facility is run by a shady corporation with a hidden agenda, and that her stay could be much longer than she had anticipated.
Desperate to escape, Sawyer must fight to stay sane in the face of overwhelming odds. With the help of a sympathetic nurse and a lawyer, she must battle against a powerful and corrupt system in order to reclaim her freedom.
Unsane is a psychological thriller that explores the depths of mental illness and the power of corporate greed. It’s a gripping story of one woman’s fight to reclaim her life and her freedom, and the lengths that she must go to in order to do so.
Where to Watch “Unsane”
If you are wondering where to watch “Unsane”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Unsane” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Unsane” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Unsane