- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Comedy
- Release Date: 2022-04-22
- Runtime: 94.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Traveling Picture Show Company (TPSC)
Cast & Crew
Eva Longoria, Matt Walsh, Keith David, Lea Thompson, Nicole Byer, Joel Kim Booster, Johnny Pemberton, Hala Finley, Al Madrigal, Nancy Friedrich, Brad Morris, Kevin Wayne
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Unplugging”
Unplugging is a sci-fi movie set in the year 2022, in a world where technology has become so advanced that it has taken over all aspects of life. People have become so dependent on technology that they have become disconnected from their own lives and the world around them.
The movie follows the story of a young man named John, who is struggling to keep up with the ever-changing technology and is feeling increasingly disconnected from his own life. He decides to take a break from technology and go on a journey of self-discovery. Along the way, he meets a mysterious woman who helps him to unplug from the world and reconnect with himself.
John’s journey takes him to a remote village where he meets a group of people who have also decided to unplug from technology. Here, he learns about the importance of living life in the present moment and how to find balance between technology and nature.
As John begins to reconnect with himself and the world around him, he discovers a secret that could change the world. He must decide whether to keep this knowledge to himself or to share it with the world.
Unplugging is an inspiring story about the importance of disconnecting from technology and reconnecting with our true selves. It is a journey of self-discovery and a reminder of the power of human connection.
Where to Watch “Unplugging”
If you are wondering where to watch “Unplugging”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Unplugging” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Unplugging” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Unplugging