- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Unlawful Entry
- Genres: Crime, Mystery, Thriller
- Release Date: 1992-06-26
- Runtime: 117.0
- Budget: $23.0 million
- Revenue: $57.1 million
- Production Companies: JVC, Largo Entertainment
Cast & Crew
Kurt Russell, Ray Liotta, Madeleine Stowe, Roger E. Mosley, Ken Lerner, Deborah Offner, Johnny Ray McGhee, Carmen Argenziano, Andy Romano, Sonny Carl Davis, Sherrie Rose, Lynn Eastman, Rossi, Dick Miller, Bob Minor, Djimon Hounsou, Richard Narita, Charles David Richards, Dino Anello, Harry Northup, Tony Longo, Nora Heflin, Rob Steinberg, Robert Costanzo, Bill E. Rogers, Victor Brandt
Unlawful Entry is a 1992 American thriller film directed by Jonathan Kaplan and starring Kurt Russell, Ray Liotta, and Madeline Stowe. The film follows two LAPD officers, Pete Davis (Russell) and Kenny Lacos (Liotta), who respond to a burglary call at the home of Michael and Karen Carr (Stowe and Roger E. Mosley). After the officers apprehend the burglar, Michael and Karen become friends with the officers, particularly Pete.
However, their friendship turns sour when Pete begins to become increasingly possessive and controlling. He begins to show up at their home unannounced, harasses Karen, and even plants evidence in order to frame Michael for a crime he didn’t commit. Michael and Karen are forced to take matters into their own hands in order to protect themselves from Pete’s increasing aggression.
Unlawful Entry is a gripping and suspenseful thriller that explores the psychological effects of police brutality and the power of friendship. With an excellent cast, intense action sequences, and an unpredictable plot, it is an entertaining and thought-provoking film.
How & Where to Watch “Unlawful Entry”
Wondering where to watch Unlawful Entry?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming Unlawful Entry.
Note: If you are not able to find any streaming platform listed above, it could be because of the regional restriction or because the title is actually not available on any of the platform.
Here’s how to watch it if it is not available in your country.
Unlock “Unlawful Entry” & Watch it Anywhere in the World with VPN
Not able to find “Unlawful Entry” in your region?
We’ve got a solution – use a VPN like CyberGhost or Nordvpn.
Why Should You Use a VPN?
A VPN does not just keep your internet browsing safe and private, it also unlocks unlimited content that might otherwise be restricted in your region. So, you can access and enjoy various shows and movies on platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Prime Video.
A VPN works by changing your IP address with one from a different region. This way, it seems like you’re browsing from that region, and voila – you can bypass regional blocks.
Top Reasons to Stream with a VPN:
- Access Geo-restricted Content: With a VPN, you can watch movies and shows from all over the world and not just those available in your region.
- Data Protection: A VPN protects your data from potential threats helping you keep your personal details safe.
- No More Slow Streaming: Some internet service providers might slow your connection during high-demand streaming times. A VPN helps you avoid this, ensuring smooth streaming.
We recommend CyberGhost and NordVPN – two of the most trusted names in the VPN industry.
Special VPN Offer:
- CyberGhost is offering our readers a 45-day money-back guarantee plus a Whopping 82% discount.
- NordVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a special 63% discount.
Recommended Movies similar to Unlawful Entry