- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Horror, Comedy, Music
- Release Date: 2020-08-11
- Runtime: 97.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Subtle T, Rex
Cast & Crew
David Bluvband, Chet Siegel, Chloe Roe, Lucy McMichael, Greg Maness, David Littleton, Ryan Conrath, Shannon O’Neill, Ruby McCollister, Jeff Riddle
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Uncle Peckerhead”
Uncle Peckerhead is a 2020 comedy/horror film directed by Matthew John Lawrence. The film follows a punk rock band called Duh, who are on the brink of fame. When their tour bus breaks down in a small town, they are forced to stay with an eccentric uncle who lives in a junkyard.
At first, the band is excited to stay with their uncle, played by David Koechner, who they call Uncle Peckerhead. But as they get to know him, they start to realize that he has some strange and dangerous habits. He has a habit for collecting strange objects, and has an unhealthy obsession with his pet chicken, Gertrude.
The band soon discovers that Uncle Peckerhead is actually a werewolf, and his pet chicken is a witch who can transform into a human. They also discover that Uncle Peckerhead is responsible for a series of strange disappearances in the small town.
The band must now find a way to save themselves and the town from Uncle Peckerhead’s dangerous and unpredictable behavior. With the help of their new friends in the town, they must put a stop to Uncle Peckerhead’s reign of terror before it is too late.
Uncle Peckerhead is a wild and hilarious ride, filled with laughs, scares, and plenty of rock and roll. It is a unique and exciting take on the classic werewolf movie, and
Where to Watch “Uncle Peckerhead”
If you are wondering where to watch “Uncle Peckerhead”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Uncle Peckerhead” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Uncle Peckerhead” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Uncle Peckerhead