- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Two Weeks Notice
- Genres: Comedy, Romance
- Release Date: 2002-12-19
- Runtime: 101.0
- Budget: $60.0 million
- Revenue: $199.0 million
- Production Companies: Fortis Films, Castle Rock Entertainment, Village Roadshow Pictures, NPV Entertainment
Cast & Crew
Sandra Bullock, Hugh Grant, Alicia Witt, Dana Ivey, Robert Klein, Heather Burns, David Haig, Dorian Missick, Veanne Cox, Janine LaManna, Iraida Polanco, Charlotte Maier, Katheryn Winnick, Tim Kang, Wynter Kullman, Jason Antoon, Francie Swift, Mandy Siegfried, Mark Zeisler, Rocco Musacchia, Jonathan Dokuchitz, Joseph Badalucco Jr.-Libby West, Sharon Wilkins, Shannon Fiedler, Donald Trump
Two Weeks Notice is a romantic comedy starring Hugh Grant and Sandra Bullock. The film follows Lucy Kelson (Bullock), a brilliant and dedicated lawyer who works for billionaire George Wade (Grant). George is a well-known real estate mogul who is used to getting his way. When Lucy decides to quit her job, she gives George two weeks notice, and he insists on making the most of it.
The two weeks are filled with humorous moments as George tries to make Lucy stay and Lucy tries to get away. As they spend time together, their relationship begins to change and they both start to recognize feelings they never expected.
The film is a romantic comedy with plenty of laughs, but it also touches on important themes such as the power of relationships and the importance of being true to oneself. As the two weeks come to an end, Lucy and George must decide if they can move past their differences and take a chance on a new kind of relationship.
Two Weeks Notice is a heartwarming and hilarious look at the power of love and the importance of taking risks. It’s a must-see for fans of romantic comedies and anyone who loves a good laugh.
How & Where to Watch “Two Weeks Notice”
Wondering where to watch Two Weeks Notice?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming Two Weeks Notice.
Note: If you are not able to find any streaming platform listed above, it could be because of the regional restriction or because the title is actually not available on any of the platform.
Here’s how to watch it if it is not available in your country.
Unlock “Two Weeks Notice” & Watch it Anywhere in the World with VPN
Not able to find “Two Weeks Notice” in your region?
We’ve got a solution – use a VPN like CyberGhost or Nordvpn.
Why Should You Use a VPN?
A VPN does not just keep your internet browsing safe and private, it also unlocks unlimited content that might otherwise be restricted in your region. So, you can access and enjoy various shows and movies on platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Prime Video.
A VPN works by changing your IP address with one from a different region. This way, it seems like you’re browsing from that region, and voila – you can bypass regional blocks.
Top Reasons to Stream with a VPN:
- Access Geo-restricted Content: With a VPN, you can watch movies and shows from all over the world and not just those available in your region.
- Data Protection: A VPN protects your data from potential threats helping you keep your personal details safe.
- No More Slow Streaming: Some internet service providers might slow your connection during high-demand streaming times. A VPN helps you avoid this, ensuring smooth streaming.
We recommend CyberGhost and NordVPN – two of the most trusted names in the VPN industry.
Special VPN Offer:
- CyberGhost is offering our readers a 45-day money-back guarantee plus a Whopping 82% discount.
- NordVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a special 63% discount.
Recommended Movies similar to Two Weeks Notice