- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: It took a twist of fate to make them two of a kind.
- Genres: Fantasy, Comedy, Romance
- Release Date: 1983-01-01
- Runtime: 88.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: $23.6 million
- Production Companies: 20th Century Fox
Cast & Crew
John Travolta, Olivia Newton, John, Charles Durning, Oliver Reed, Beatrice Straight, Scatman Crothers, Richard Bright, Vincent Bufano, Toni Kalem, James Stevens, Ernie Hudson, Jack Kehoe, Robert Costanzo, Castulo Guerra, Warren Robertson, Deborah Dalton, Tony Crupi, Kurek Ashley, Jill Andre, Ann Travolta, John Hudkins, Sheila Frazier, Michael Melon, Ellen Whyte, Kitty Muldoon, Michael Aronin, Tony Munafo, Kathy Bates, Tammy Brewer, Deborra Hampton, Roxanne Byrd, Steven Hirsch, Pamela Bowman, Jacques Foti, Ted Grossman, Rochelle Kravit, Dee Griffin, Robin Adler, Philip Romano, Richard C. Adams, Donna Guidry, Jeff Lawrence, Gary Woodward, Joe Cirillo, Christopher Loomis, Dennis McKenzie, Michael Prince, Rick DiAngelo, Jerome Michaels, John Dresden, Charlie Picerni, Walter Robles, Gene Hackman
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Two of a Kind”
Two of a Kind is a 1983 romantic comedy starring John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John.
The movie begins with a chance meeting between the two main characters, Zack (Travolta) and Debbie (Newton-John). Zack is a street-wise, small-time con artist who is trying to get by in life. Debbie is a straight-laced, conservative bank teller who is trying to make her way in the world.
The two are immediately attracted to each other, and after an initial misunderstanding, they decide to give each other a chance. They go on a series of adventures together, including a wild night at a club, a wild ride on a motorcycle, and a wild night in a hotel.
Meanwhile, a gang of criminals is planning a bank robbery, and they are targeting the bank where Debbie works. Zack and Debbie team up to try and foil the robbery, but they are quickly caught in the middle of a dangerous game of cat and mouse.
The two of them must rely on their wits and each other to outsmart the criminals and save the day. In the end, they succeed in foiling the robbery and saving the day. Along the way, they realize that they are two of a kind, and they fall in love.
Where to Watch “Two of a Kind”
If you are wondering where to watch “Two of a Kind”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Two of a Kind” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Two of a Kind” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Two of a Kind