- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Between the living and the dead, evil is waiting.
- Genres: Mystery, Fantasy, Horror
- Release Date: 2011-09-30
- Runtime: 89.0 min
- Budget: $7.0 million
- Revenue: $1.3 million
- Production Companies: American Zoetrope
Cast & Crew
Val Kilmer, Bruce Dern, Elle Fanning, Ben Chaplin, Joanne Whalley, David Paymer, Anthony Fusco, Alden Ehrenreich, Bruce A. Miroglio, Don Novello, Lisa Bailes, Ryan Simpkins, Lucas Rice Jordan, Fiona Medaris, Katie Crom, Tom Waits, Stacey Mattina, Lorraine Gaudet, Dorothy Tchelistcheff, Lucy Bunter, Kristine Hayworth, Marisa Lenhardt, Davia Schendel
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Twixt”
Twixt is a fantasy horror film written, produced, and directed by Francis Ford Coppola. The film stars Val Kilmer, Bruce Dern, and Elle Fanning.
Twixt tells the story of Hall Baltimore (Val Kilmer), a horror novelist who is struggling with writer’s block. He has been invited to a small town in California to give a reading at a local bookstore. After arriving in town, Hall is visited by a mysterious girl named V (Elle Fanning) who tells him that the town is haunted by a centuries-old ghost.
Hall is soon drawn into a supernatural mystery involving the ghost of a young girl named Sarah (also played by Elle Fanning). With the help of the local sheriff (Bruce Dern), Hall discovers that Sarah was murdered by her father in a fit of rage and her spirit is now trapped in the town. Hall must now find a way to free Sarah’s spirit and put her to rest.
Hall’s investigations lead him to a nearby castle where he meets a mysterious figure (also played by Val Kilmer) who tells him that Sarah’s spirit is connected to a powerful force known as the Dream Master. Hall must now find a way to confront the Dream Master and free Sarah’s spirit. Along the way, Hall will uncover secrets about the town and its inhabitants as well as confront his own demons.
Twixt is a thrilling supernatural mystery that will keep viewers on the edge of
Where to Watch “Twixt”
If you are wondering where to watch “Twixt”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Twixt” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Twixt” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Twixt