- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Sometimes four ninjas just aren’t enough!
- Genres: Animation, Science Fiction, Adventure
- Release Date: 2009-11-21
- Runtime: 78.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: 4Kids Entertainment, Dongwoo A&E, Mirage Studios
Cast & Crew
Michael Sinterniklaas, Wayne Grayson, Sam Riegel, Greg Abbey, Darren Dunstan, Marc Thompson, Veronica Taylor, Scottie Ray, Greg Carey, Karen Neil, Dan Green, Johnny Castro, Anthony Salerno, Sebastian Arcelus, David Wills, Rebecca Soler, Load Williams, Jason Griffith, Pete Capella, Sean Schemmel, Braford Cameron, Bruce Falk, Matthew Piazzi, Kevin Eastman, Peter Laird, Load Williams
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Turtles Forever”
Turtles Forever is an animated movie released in 2009. It is a crossover between three separate incarnations of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: the original black-and-white Mirage Comics series, the mid-1980s cartoon series, and the 2003 animated series.
The movie follows the Turtles as they are transported to a new universe by an interdimensional portal. In this new universe they discover that their enemies, the Shredder and Krang, have been working together in an attempt to take over the world.
The Turtles must team up with their counterparts from the other two universes in order to stop Shredder and Krang. Along the way, they learn the importance of friendship and loyalty as they battle the forces of evil.
The movie features a variety of action-packed scenes as the Turtles fight their way through various obstacles, including a giant robot and a giant monster. They must also use their skills and wits to overcome the various traps and puzzles set by Shredder and Krang.
The movie ends with the Turtles defeating Shredder and Krang and returning to their own universe, where they are once again reunited with their friends and family.
Where to Watch “Turtles Forever”
If you are wondering where to watch “Turtles Forever”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Turtles Forever” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Turtles Forever” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Turtles Forever