- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: You’re only seventeen once. For Jones Dillon, it’s one time too many.
- Genres: Comedy, Romance, Drama
- Release Date: 2002-09-10
- Runtime: 96.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Millennium Films, Capital Arts Entertainment, Flirt Pictures
Cast & Crew
Elijah Wood, Franka Potente, Mandy Moore, Debbie Harry, Elizabeth Perkins, Chris William Martin, Aaron Pearl, Aloma Wright, Andrew Jackson, Malcolm Scott, Frank C. Turner, Chad Faust, Daniella Evangelista, Josh Byer, Michael Roberds, Michael P. Northey, Vicky Huang, Chris Boyd, Desiree Zurowski
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Try Seventeen”
Try Seventeen is a 2002 romantic comedy-drama film directed by Jeffrey Porter and starring Elijah Wood, Franka Potente, Mandy Moore, and Brad Renfro.
The film follows the story of Jones (Elijah Wood), a 17-year-old who has just graduated from high school and is trying to figure out what to do with his life. He moves to Los Angeles to live with his older brother, who works as a record producer. Jones soon meets a beautiful and mysterious girl named Lily (Franka Potente), who helps him make sense of his feelings and the world around him.
Jones and Lily quickly become close, but things become complicated when Jones meets a girl named Rachel (Mandy Moore). Rachel is a free-spirited girl who is looking for a way to escape her troubled home life. Jones is drawn to Rachel and the two quickly become friends, but as their friendship grows, Jones finds himself torn between Lily and Rachel.
Meanwhile, Jones is also struggling with his own identity. He’s not sure if he wants to be a musician or a writer, and he’s not sure if he’s ready to commit to either Lily or Rachel. As Jones navigates his way through the complexities of love, friendship, and adulthood, he must decide what kind of person he wants to be.
Try Seventeen is a coming-of-age story that explores the trials and tribulations of teenage life. With its
Where to Watch “Try Seventeen”
If you are wondering where to watch “Try Seventeen”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Try Seventeen” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Try Seventeen” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Try Seventeen