- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: The Newest and Funniest ‘Panther’ of them all.
- Genres: Comedy, Crime, Mystery
- Release Date: 1982-12-03
- Runtime: 96.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: $9.1 million
- Production Companies: United Artists, Titan Productions, Blake Edwards, Amjo Productions, Lakeline Productions
Cast & Crew
David Niven, Herbert Lom, Richard Mulligan, Joanna Lumley, Capucine, Robert Loggia, Burt Kwouk, Harvey Korman, Leonard Rossiter, Ronald Fraser, William Hootkins, Julie Andrews, Graham Stark, Peter Arne, André Maranne, Marne Maitland, Harold Kasket, Peter Sellers, Liz Smith, Danny Schiller, Denise Crosby, Kathleen St John, Harold Berens, Daniel Peacock, Lucca Mezzofanti, Madlena Nedeva, Arthur Howard, Weston Gavin, Marc Smith, John Cassady, Gary Whelan, Joe Praml, Christopher Reich, Robert Rietti
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Trail of the Pink Panther”
Trail of the Pink Panther is a 1982 comedy film starring Peter Sellers and David Niven. The film is a sequel to the 1981 movie The Pink Panther Strikes Again.
The movie begins with the Chief Inspector Clouseau (Peter Sellers) being assigned to investigate a jewelry theft in Lugash. After Clouseau is reported missing, the famous detective Charles Dreyfus (Herbert Lom) is called in to take over the case. Dreyfus, who has been trying to capture Clouseau for years, is determined to find the missing detective and bring him to justice.
Meanwhile, Clouseau’s former assistant, Inspector Jacques Gambrelli (David Niven), is called in to help with the investigation. Gambrelli is a former student of Clouseau’s and is determined to find his mentor. As Gambrelli searches for Clouseau, he discovers clues that lead him to a mysterious figure known as the “Phantom”.
Gambrelli eventually discovers that the Phantom is actually Clouseau in disguise. Clouseau is trying to find the real thief of the jewelry, and he is using the Phantom as a decoy to throw off the police. With the help of his assistant, Sergeant François (Burt Kwouk), Clouseau is able to find the real thief and clear his name.
In the end, Clouseau and Gambrelli team up to bring the
Where to Watch “Trail of the Pink Panther”
If you are wondering where to watch “Trail of the Pink Panther”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Trail of the Pink Panther” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Trail of the Pink Panther” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Trail of the Pink Panther