- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Every year young people disappear.
- Genres: Horror
- Release Date: 1979-03-16
- Runtime: 90.0 min
- Budget: $0.8 million
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Charles Band Productions
Cast & Crew
Chuck Connors, Jocelyn Jones, Jon Van Ness, Robin Sherwood, Tanya Roberts, Dawn Jeffory, Keith McDermott, Arlecchino, Victoria Richart, Millie Dill, Albert Band, Dal McKennon, Linnea Quigley
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Tourist Trap”
Tourist Trap is a 1979 horror film directed by David Schmoeller. The film follows a group of teenagers who become stranded at a roadside museum after their car breaks down. Little do they know that the museum is actually a front for a sinister cult that has been kidnapping people and turning them into mannequins to be used in their strange rituals.
The group of teenagers consists of siblings Toby and Eileen, their friend Pam, and two other friends, Mick and Liz. After their car breaks down, they find themselves at a roadside museum run by a strange, old man named Mr. Slausen. He welcomes them into his museum and offers them a place to stay for the night. However, the group soon discovers that the museum is filled with creepy mannequins and that Mr. Slausen is not who he seems to be.
As the night progresses, the group finds out that Mr. Slausen is actually the leader of a cult that kidnaps people and turns them into mannequins. The cult is in search of a young woman to be used as a sacrifice for their rituals. When they realize that Liz is the one they are looking for, they try to capture her. Toby and the others must fight to save her and escape the museum.
The group eventually manages to escape the museum and make it back to their car. However, they soon discover that the cult is still in pursuit and they must use
Where to Watch “Tourist Trap”
If you are wondering where to watch “Tourist Trap”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Tourist Trap” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Tourist Trap” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Tourist Trap