- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Animation, Comedy, Family
- Release Date: 2008-11-21
- Runtime: 6.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Pixar
Cast & Crew
Larry the Cable Guy, Keith Ferguson, Elissa Knight, Guido Quaroni, Lori Alan, Mickie McGowan, Danny Mann, Bob Scott, Jess Harnell, Michael Wallis, Mach Tony Kobayashi, Robert Ito, Karen Huie, Julia Kato, Sonoko Konishi, Henry Lee, Bob Peterson, Peter Sohn, Jan Rabson
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Tokyo Mater”
Tokyo Mater is a 2008 Pixar animated short film directed by John Lasseter and produced by Pixar Animation Studios. The film follows Mater, a tow truck from Radiator Springs, as he travels to Tokyo, Japan.
The film begins with Mater being invited to Tokyo by a mysterious Japanese businessman named Mr. Yamada. Mater is excited to explore the city and meets a group of cars who teach him the ways of Tokyo. He quickly learns that the city is filled with fast-paced driving and exciting sights.
Mater soon finds himself in a race against a group of Japanese street racers. He is able to outrace them and win the race, but he is then challenged to a drift race. Mater is hesitant but eventually agrees to the challenge.
The race is intense and Mater is able to show off his skills and outdrift the other cars. He is then crowned the drift king of Tokyo and is celebrated by the other cars.
Mater then returns to Radiator Springs, where he is welcomed as a hero. He is able to show off his new drifting skills to the other cars in town and everyone is impressed.
The film ends with Mater and the other cars of Radiator Springs enjoying a peaceful drive through the countryside.
Where to Watch “Tokyo Mater”
If you are wondering where to watch “Tokyo Mater”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Tokyo Mater” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Tokyo Mater” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Tokyo Mater