- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: …and suddenly the screams of a baby born in Hell!
- Genres: Horror
- Release Date: 1976-03-04
- Runtime: 95.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Terra, Filmkunst, Hammer Film Productions
Cast & Crew
Richard Widmark, Christopher Lee, Nastassja Kinski, Honor Blackman, Denholm Elliott, Michael Goodliffe, Eva Maria Meineke, Anthony Valentine, Derek Francis, Izabella Telezynska, Constantine Gregory, Anna Bentinck, Petra Peters, Frances de la Tour, Brian Wilde
Synopsis – What to Expect from “To the Devil a Daughter”
To the Devil a Daughter is a 1976 British horror film directed by Peter Sykes and starring Richard Widmark, Christopher Lee, and Nastassja Kinski. The film follows Henry Beddows (Widmark), an American ex-priest who is hired by Catherine Beddows (Kinski), a young woman claiming to be his daughter, to protect her from a cult of devil worshipers.
The cult is led by the sinister Father Michael Rayner (Lee) who has been trying to summon an ancient demon for centuries. He believes that Catherine is the reincarnation of a powerful witch and is the key to unlocking the demon’s powers. He and his followers will stop at nothing to get her, including kidnapping, torture, and murder.
Henry and Catherine are forced to flee to London, where they enlist the help of an occult expert and a mysterious stranger to help them fight the cult and protect Catherine. As the cult gets closer to achieving their goal, Henry and his allies must battle them at every turn in a race against time.
The fate of the world hangs in the balance as the cult members get closer to their goal. Will Henry and his allies be able to protect Catherine and save the world from the demonic forces at work? Or will the cult’s dark plans come to fruition? Find out in this thrilling horror movie.
Where to Watch “To the Devil a Daughter”
If you are wondering where to watch “To the Devil a Daughter”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “To the Devil a Daughter” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “To the Devil a Daughter” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to To the Devil a Daughter