- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: TALK ABOUT T.N.T! THIS is IT!
- Genres: Adventure, Romance, War
- Release Date: 1945-01-20
- Runtime: 100.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: $3.6 million
- Production Companies: Warner Bros. Pictures
Cast & Crew
Humphrey Bogart, Walter Brennan, Lauren Bacall, Dolores Moran, Hoagy Carmichael, Sheldon Leonard, Walter Szurovy, Marcel Dalio, Walter Sande, Dan Seymour, Aldo Nadi, Eugene Borden, Lance Fuller, Maurice Marsac, Ron Randell, Jack Chefe, Adrienne D’Ambricourt, Jean De Briac, Marcel De La Brosse, Elzie Emanuel, Harold Garrison, Fred Farrell, Suzette Harbin, Sir Lancelot, Paul Marion, Louis Mercier, George Suzanne, Crane Whitley, Chef Milani, Pedro Regas, Patricia Shay, Emmett Smith, George Sorel, Marguerita Sylva, Pat West
Synopsis – What to Expect from “To Have and Have Not”
To Have and Have Not is a classic romantic drama set in the French Caribbean island of Martinique during World War II. The film follows the story of Harry Morgan (Humphrey Bogart), a hard-drinking boat captain who finds himself in financial trouble after his boat is damaged and he is unable to make a living. Desperate for money, he reluctantly agrees to help a French resistance group smuggle refugees out of the island.
At the same time, Harry meets Marie Browning (Lauren Bacall), a beautiful young American woman who is stranded on the island and looking for a way out. Harry and Marie quickly fall in love, but their relationship is threatened by the dangerous mission Harry has undertaken. As Harry and Marie struggle to stay alive, they must also face the obstacles of the war and their own uncertain futures.
The film follows the couple’s story as they navigate the dangers of wartime Martinique, while also exploring themes of love, loyalty, and the power of friendship. Along the way, Harry and Marie must face their fears and find a way to be together, no matter what the cost. As the film progresses, the two must decide if they can trust each other and if their love is strong enough to survive the tumultuous events of the war. In the end, To Have and Have Not is a timeless story of love, courage, and the power of hope.
Where to Watch “To Have and Have Not”
If you are wondering where to watch “To Have and Have Not”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “To Have and Have Not” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “To Have and Have Not” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to To Have and Have Not