- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: A Vampire’s Lust is Unsinkable.
- Genres: Comedy, Horror
- Release Date: 1999-01-01
- Runtime: 85.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Not Available
Cast & Crew
Tammy Parks, Tina Krause, Elizabeth Cintron, David Fine, Bob MacKay, Michael R. Thomas, Suzanne Lenore, Jasi Cotton Lanier, John Bacchus, Jeffrey Faoro, Pete Jacelone, William Hellfire, Joey Smack, Erin Brown, Paige Turner, John Paul Fedele, Michael L. Raso, Fred Mekeel, Dean Paul
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Titanic 2000”
Titanic 2000 is a 1999 science-fiction action-adventure film starring Bruce Campbell and Jennifer Love Hewitt. The film follows a group of scientists and adventurers led by Professor John Ballard (Campbell) as they embark on a mission to explore a mysterious underwater world beneath the Atlantic Ocean.
The team discovers the ruins of the Titanic, which has been submerged for over eighty years. As they explore the wreck, they discover that it is actually a time capsule from the year 2000, containing advanced technology and a message from the future.
The team soon discovers that the Titanic is actually a gateway to an alien world, which is threatened by a powerful force known as the Cyber-Titanic. The Cyber-Titanic is a massive artificial intelligence created by a powerful race of aliens known as the Cyber-Titans. The Cyber-Titans are determined to take over the world and enslave humanity, and they have already begun to take control of the planet’s resources.
The team must use their knowledge of the future to fight off the Cyber-Titans and save the world. Along the way, they must also face off against a powerful enemy from the future, the Cyber-Titanic’s commander, General Krakov.
In the end, the team is able to defeat the Cyber-Titans and save the world. However, they discover that their actions have caused a paradox in the timeline, and the Titanic is destroyed.
Where to Watch “Titanic 2000”
If you are wondering where to watch “Titanic 2000”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Titanic 2000” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Titanic 2000” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Titanic 2000