- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Four cameras. One take. No edits. Real time.
- Genres: Drama
- Release Date: 2000-03-22
- Runtime: 97.0 min
- Budget: $4.0 million
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Screen Gems, Red Mullet Productions
Cast & Crew
Xander Berkeley, Golden Brooks, Saffron Burrows, Viveka Davis, Richard Edson, Aimee Graham, Salma Hayek, Glenne Headly, Andrew Heckler, Holly Hunter, Danny Huston, Daphna Kastner, Patrick Kearney, Elizabeth Low, Kyle MacLachlan, Mía Maestro, Leslie Mann, Suzy Nakamura, Alessandro Nivola, Zuleikha Robinson, Julian Sands, Stellan Skarsgård, Jeanne Tripplehorn, Steven Weber, Colette Divine, David Schatanoff Jr.-Patty Tobin
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Timecode”
Timecode is a 2000 American experimental comedy-drama film written and directed by Mike Figgis and starring Salma Hayek, Stellan Skarsgård, Saffron Burrows, Xander Berkeley, and Holly Hunter.
The film follows four Los Angeles-based people whose lives intersect and intertwine in real time. Each of the four stories is shot in a single take, with a timecode running in the corner of the screen.
The first story follows Alex (Xander Berkeley), a real estate developer who is trying to close a deal with a mysterious client. He is also having an affair with his assistant, Rose (Saffron Burrows).
The second story follows Emma (Salma Hayek), a nightclub dancer who is trying to make a living and care for her sick father. She is also being courted by a wealthy admirer, who may or may not be offering her a way out of her current lifestyle.
The third story follows Monica (Holly Hunter), a Hollywood executive who is trying to put together a movie deal. She is also dealing with her own personal issues, such as her failing marriage to her husband (Stellan Skarsgård).
The fourth story follows Mike (Mike Figgis), a filmmaker who is trying to make a movie about the lives of these four characters. As the stories unfold, their lives intersect and intertwine in unexpected ways.
Where to Watch “Timecode”
If you are wondering where to watch “Timecode”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Timecode” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Timecode” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Timecode